What a game! GG!

While Izuku was laughing his ass off, everyone split up in the game and did what he suggest, doing some task. Well this was quiet problematic since they all would be alone. This was how Todoroki as one imposter went on the left side of the map killing off, Uraraka while being in the upper engine. He then went down to the Security room to find Aoyama and kill that one off. 

Meanwhile Tokoyami went to the right side and found someone in naviagtion. It was no other than Ojiro. He killed the man off and was about to leave the room but Jiro came in. Before she could even hit the report button, she was killed off by him.

This was a rather quick ending as Tokoyami proceeded to go down in the map towards communication and found Sero there. 

Naturally he killed Sero off too. Now all that was left was Izuku. Tokoyami as well as Todoroki found themselves back to Cafeteria where Izuku's character still was.

In real life, he was laughing so hard that he was crying and barely getting air. Mic tried to calm him down while the other people that just got murdered looked Todoroki or Tokoyami. They were still staying there and then looking at Izuku in the game.

Todorki: Whelp...

Tokoyami: Thanks for backing us up.

Just like that they killed the last crewmate and won the round. Meanwhile everyone looked at either them or Izuku who was clearly way too much laughing.

Momo: Good Game.

Iida: I didn't thought it was you.

Uraraka: Same. 

Bakugo: It was not that damn Deku?!

Izuku: Hahaha-hahaha...ha... nope. And you are all stupid. 

Todoroki: I agree on this one.

Ejiro: What you mean bro?

Tokoyami: He litterally gave away that Todoroki was an imposter earlier.

Aoyama: He did?

Izuku: HAHAHAHAHA Yeah...

Mic: Okay little listener, how about try not to laugh and stop.

Izuku: Hahaha I can't.

Mic: Please.

The bell rang and the english lesson was over. This whole game took them 45 minutes and they were soo clueless about this. It took Izuku another 5 minutes to calm down while everyone congratulated the imposters on the win.

Mic sure has one laugh after another seeing how Izuku and the class reacted. He found this quiet amusing and thought he might do this again in the future. Besides that the kids all stayed true to their words and were talking english the whole time.

~~END~~

A/N: Never played Among Us so don't really know when the game will say that the imposters won... 

Still hope you enjoyed reading this and thanks for picking this book up for a read!