Imposter on the run!

Once again back in the lobby they all were standing there doing nothing.

Denki: It's game over no for Iida! Is it you?

Iida: I've told you time and time again! I'm not it!

Denki: But Mina was right with Shoji!

Iida: To proof it isn't me... the reactor is going to go off.... in 3....2....1...

Denki: See! It didn't go off! It's him!

Urakra: *gasp* Iiida!

Sero: Damn it!

Ojiro: So we voting him out?

Izuku: Yeah why not?

Todoroki: Pffff-

Tokoyami: I call a meeting.

Iida: But it's not me!

Hagakure: Why wouldn't it be you tho!

Iida: Tell me how am I about to prove myself innocent.

Izuku: May I remind you, that you tried and failed mate....

Uraraka: Deku has a point.

Todoroki: Mhm!

Aoyama: How could you!

Iida: It's not me!

Momo: Deal with this Iida.

Iida: But it's not me!

Ojiro: Welp, we will see!

Denki: Aslo ghosts don't talk.

Mic: So you all are sure it is idea?

Without any doubt everyone nodded their heads and they also vored off Iida which meant that this poor innocent guy rage quit. He seriously did that. No one though that their class representative would do that. All of the sudden he stood up and threw his phone on the ground which shattered it.

Iida: It wasn't me!

It took Mic who had to calm Iida down and tell him to sit on his 4 spots on the ground to make him stop complaining as well as pick up his phone. Poor Iida was a sour loser. He never liked being accused while also being innocent and never doing something wrong. 

At this point it was painly obvious that Izuku wasn't playing with them but against them. This would surely end up bad for the crews team.

Right after they voted off Iida, they all returned to the game and were still trying to figure out who was the real imposter. They didn't had any leads at all and whlie they went back to the game, the reactor went off which they immediatelly came to regret.

Aoyama: So it really wasn't Iida.

Iida: I told you!

Still there wasn't much time left and so they all started splitting up again.

Denki: It not me. Don't look at me like that.

Uraraka: I wasn't looking at you.

Izuku: Feeling a bit guilty Denki, huh mate?

Aoyama: *Le gasp* It's Denki!

Denki: NO! It's not me!

Aoyama: Izuku said so.

Denki: He did not.

Uraraka: But you've been acting sus for a while now.

Denki: I am not it.

Jiro: Can we please let the imposter kill someone first before we go actusing everyone?

Izuku: Sure.

Denki: Hold on!

Ojiro: Why are we doing a a stack?

For no specifical reason they all decided to stay one over another so even if someone would kill, they wouldn't see who it was. Of course the imposter took the chance and killed Hagakure off. Problem was in the stack were only Aoyamam, Uraraka, Jiro, Denki, Tokoyami as well as Ojiro. 

Now the other imposter was one of them. Question was who was the imposter?

A/N: Can you tell who the imposter is?