It's not me! Why me?!

The moment the emergency meeting started there were a couple of people shocked since the three dead player, stood up and decided to sit down on the ground to make it clear who was in the game and who not.

Mic: Ohhh

Aoyama: Ohhh

Sero: OHHHH!

Todoroki: Momo!

Denki: Ohhh

Todoroki: It momo!

Denki: OHHH! 

Momo: Wait! Wait ! wait! I came from.

Aoyama: Yeah.. Yeah.. yeah.

Momo: Hold on! Hold on!

Todoroki: Momo!

Momo: Wait Wait wait! Hold on!

Satou: Momo!

Shouji: You look a bit sus.

Momo: Wait Wait Wait! Before anyone goes anywhere yeah... I've come all the way down from security I'm just sitting on cams for ages I couldn't see anyone for absolute ages then I came into lights once the lights were down. 

Ojiro: Yeah Yeah Yeah cool story! Cool Story.

Sero: Yeah you should write a boook about that 

Uraraka: HAHAHAHAHA

Ojiro: Hey, you're not afraid... great story!

Ejiro: HAHAHAHAHA

Bakugo: Fuck off.

Momo: Wait Wait wait! It's true tho!

Ashido: Hahaha lol.

Kirishima: Great story tho!

Everyone started laughing in the room. Todoroki managed it again to force a whole vote against one person just by going off calling out their names. 

Momo: It's not me! What did you hear Shoto!

Todoroki: 3 kills. This and Mineta is in it, this has to be one of you girls. Plus no one besides you can pull of 3 kills.

Momo: And you think I would kill Tsu when I would be the imposter.

Ejiro: You acting sus bro.

Todoroki: Of course. She went in and saw you kill, so you had to get rid of her.

Uraraka: But did you hear something?

Todoroki: I mean you all basically admited you would go after Mineta. He is dead now.

Momo: It's not me!

Sero: We voting her off?

Ojiro: Yeah.

Aoyama: Yeah!

Momo: WHY?!

Todoroki: Because!

Momo: What about Deku?

Bakugo: It's fucking Deku!

Izuku: This angry rabies infested Dandelion over here has it out for me. Vote me off and you'll see I am inosent but you'll all lose a crewmate.

Bakugo: What did you fucking call me?

Izuku: Moron, Imbecile, Rabies infected Pomeranian, A walking terorrist, should I go on?

Bakugo: The fuck?

Mic: Pffff.... 

Izuku: You have no idea what even half of the words I used mean.

Mic: I am sure that none in this calss know.

Todoroki: Soo true. 

Mina: It's just gibberish...

Mic: No it's not. They infact have a meaning and he is spot on.

Bakugo: The fuck did he just say?

Mic: Anyways, who you all voting?

It was painfull obvious that they would all vote for Momo expect Bakugo who voted for Midoriya and then exploded afterwards and telling them that it was fucking him. Of course they had no clue if it was him or not. Fact was that someone just did a tripple kill and the imposters were not dumb or they just had a lot of luck.

A/N: Who do you think is the imposter?