Chapter 12

Sasuke's older brother, 'Itachi', who was standing while looking unimpressed with the whole situation.

To recap,

Itachi was walking in the streets of Konoha alongside his best friend, Shisui. The two were enjoying the slight breeze, lightly bathing in the warm sunlight, while hearing laughter, chats, and the croaking of crickets. Breaking the comfortable silence, Shisui said, "So, your brother... I heard, has recently befriended our local prankster blonde. What's with that?"

Itachi began to recall all the events that those two have done: Naruto saved Sasuke; Sasuke decided to become best friends with Naruto; they played hide and seek with their friends; they turned the school into a chicken coop filled to the brim with glitter; they sparred which ended up with Naruto ending up in space at one point and the demolition of the academy at another.

Thus, his reply was, "Nothing much. He seems to be having fun, and that's all that matters.", which is a huge sign of him being a bro-con, in denial, and brainwashing himself into thinking that Sasuke is the literal embodiment of an angel.

Honestly man, go see a therapist, such a warped view in life isn't gonna be much help to you. If you look at canon, it ended up with your death 💀.

Shisui could only nod at the reply, after all, there was no need to doubt the once-in-a-century genius Uchiha. It's not like Itachi is a teenager and could be stupid at times.

Honestly, all of you need therapists !!!!!

Anyways , both finally arrived at their destination, The Dango Stand. With Itachi's obsession with the dessert, it's no wonder that they would head there.

The stand was wooden with a few seats and light purple curtains draping over the roof of the stand. The chef responsible for the dango was grilling, turning, and putting the dango in a stick, before he turned around and saw Itachi!

In an instant, the chef yelled, "Prepare three more dango sets, the Glutton is coming !!!" Perhaps, it was due to how itachi alone managed to finish the free 100 dangos challenge in one sitting for a whole entire month, and almost put the chef out of business, but he was truly traumatized and learned how to deal with Itachi carefully. Honestly, no one expected such a dainty boy to be able to finish 100 dangos in a sitting, but if there is one general fact about Itachi, it is that he always exceeds the expectations of those surrounding him. At one point, the chef went to Fugaku, Itachi's father, to beg for mercy. Ever since that event, the chef never dared to make a free dango challenge ever.

The chef, at lightning speed, prepared over thirty sets of dango, and handed it to to the duo. Itachi payed and bowed before leaving, while the chef sighed in relief after escaping a catastrophe. The chef's daughter began to pat him in the back as he began to tear up after remembering how he almost got of business due to this one boy. (QoQ)

The duo, who were minding their own business and eating their dango sticks, with Itachi hoarding and inhaling most of the dango sticks and Shisui only eating two, were alarmed by the messenger bird that signaled for Emergency at academy by shaping its claws to form the letter E then A.

They immediately headed over to the academy, only for Itachi to make out two familiar figures fighting with one another. Itachi immediately summoned his quickest raven, whose name is Sonic, to interrupt the battle. Then, he grabbed Sasuke, while Shisui grabbed Naruto.

Thus, Madara Vs. Hashirama showdown reenactment had ended at a standstill by the intervention of the two uchihas. Subsequently, the two uchihas had saved the village from the dire consequences that may have risen from this fight.

However, unfortunately, Itachi's dangos dropped to the ground in the crossfire. Do not forgot the proverb that hell has no wrath like an Itachi losing his dangos, which was very suitable for the situation as for the first time in history, Itachi snapped completely at his brother, while yelling-completely out of character, "Not my Dangos!!!! Nooooooooo!"

Itachi's eyes turned into the sharigan and took ahold of a very menacing glint as he glowered at both Sasuke and Naruto.

Naruto did not realize that Shisui already released him and has disappeared the moment Itachi's dangos dropped to the ground.

Thus, Sasuke and Naruto learned to never ever tickle a sleeping pacifist dragon as fire was shot towards them. Thus, the two grabbed one another and began to run for their lives.

This continued for an hour as Itachi became more and more livid before Shisui appeared out of nowhere holding around 60 dangos. Thus, Itachi's wrath subsided.

Hence, a valuable lesson was taught to the whole village who saw the fire breathing incident, and that was to never ever mess with Itachi's dangos, ever.

—•—•—•—•——•—•—•—•——•—•—•—•——•—•—•—•——•—•—•—•——•—•—•—•——•—•—•—•——

In the hokage's office was an old man smoking from a pipe, seemingly on the verge of eruption as his blood vessels became visible and his face darkened. Opposing him were two juveniles kneeling with their arms raised upwards as their heads were lowered in shame. He took in a deep breath, and said, "What were the two of you thinking!!!!!? You were supposed to be fixing and rebuilding the academy, not playing cards and then fighting again!!!! Do you plan to destroy the village? Had Itachi and Shisui not intervened, you may have seriously hurt someone. However, seeing as you experienced Itachi's rage, I believe that suffices as punishment for your actions. Please get out of my face! And Naruto, no more incidents."

Hence, the finish to the blemishes of society's day.

Author's note:

Hey, I am back! How do you like today's chapter. Honestly, inspiration hit me all of a sudden, and I found that I wrote this whole draft. There may be grammar or spelling mistakes. You can point them out since I am publishing it straight off the bat as you were all so patient with me. 😘