Chapter 3

Naruto's POV:
Ding ding ding....'ugh what is going on?' I thought. I sat there in my bed, looking dazedly at the room. I look at the clock and realize what time it is.

School, sigh, why is it that I have to go to school when I am already proficient enough.

Well, I guess it would be nice making friends, but am I too mature for them?

"Hey kurama! You there? I wanted to ask you about what I should do in school. Am I too mature for it? Hey kurama!"

Weird, he isn't replying why?

I change my clothes into a dark orange T-shirt and shorts, while I make ramen for breakfast.

After eating ramen, I walk to school, not wanting to appear too mature or strong, while keeping a big grin on my face as a way to deceive the villagers.

After all, what happened last time was a lesson I will never forget.

Flashback:
I am done with one of the training sessions with the old man. Ow! This bruise hurts, why couldn't go more lenient with me?
Well I guess its worth it.

I am walking not looking at where I'm going until I bump into someone. A young man with silver hair and a gentle looking face glared at me as soon as he realizes that I am the one who bumped into him. He holds me by the throat and says, "I'm doing this village a favor by killing the disgusting demon."

I quickly grab his hand that is holding my neck and I twist it, making him scream. I glare at him and direct a large amount of killing intent to scare him.

People, who are attracted by the scream, gathers around to see what is wrong. When they see me and the man, they were shaking in fear, and one of them started to say, "The nine tails fox escaped! The nine tails fox escaped!"

The villagers  begin to light up wood, and throw it at me. One by one, until I am surrounded by fire.

The silver haired man comes out of nowhere and uses his other arm to throw me towards the fire.

I am about to die, but then Anko stops the fire and captures everyone there, while calling out for a medical assistant. She then brings me to the hokage and explained the situation.

The hokage looked sadly at me, and I will never forget what he said, "Naruto, do you know that there is something called a visible and invisible mask. Visible masks are one that we physically place, while invisible masks are ones that we hide ourselves with. The latter mask emotionally drains you and hides you.
This world isn't as it once was, so you will need to hide this strength, and place a mask. My young student, when the time comes, the will of fire will burn." Then he left.
.....................................................................
Seeing that I reached the academy, I hurriedly ran into my classroom and loudly said, while slamming the doors behind me, "Nice to meet you, I'm Uzumaki Naruto! Future hokage of the leaf!"

Everyone in there, including a teacher looked at me with wide eyes and surprise. After all, who sees a kid coming in and making a scene every day! Kurama!

Kurama who's asleep:
"Haaaachuuuuuu, someone must be talking about me." And he goes back to sleep.