Chapter 9

Naruto POV:

We sat in front of the Hokage, awaiting the punishment of turning our fellow schoolmates and teacher into chickens.

The Hokage blow out from his pipe a smoke mushroom, and said with a deadpanned face, "What on earth got you all to turn the whole academy into a chicken hen?"

In an instant, all of my friends pointed their fingers at me.

"I should've known," The Hokage says, "You were always the type to make ingenious pranks."

Well what can I say to that!!!!

"Oh! I promise Old Man I will never do it again!!!" I say, while crossing my fingers behind my back.

Veins began popping out of the old man's head, and he yells, "As if I would believe that! The same excuse you have used your entire life."

I can not believe that I am going to have to resort to that.

I raise my head, and look at him straight in the eye. A sense of danger evoked in his eyes as I say, "You leave me no choice...

Sexy no jutsu!!!!!"

Puff... I appear as a developed girl with clouds surrounding the private parts. The old man shot backwards as blood sprayed out of his nose.

Shikamaru let out a sigh, and said, "Troublesome."

While the remaining had only one thought, "(I don't say this word but if you know it, it starts with a P.)"

Humphing triumphantly, I tell my friends, while looking cool, "Come on, some he called us, and is no longer conscious, we can use this as an excuse to skip class!!!"

I know... I am such a bad influence.
Mwahahahahahah

Author: in the summary, I called him cool and a genius. The truth is, I lied. Mwhahahahaha lol!!!

I headed to one place, which is basically heaven. "Ichikaru ramen! Here I come."

All my friends sigh.

"Why are we friends with this happy-go-lucky idiot!!"