Chapter 10

Unknown POV:
He says, while sitting on a stone, facing an ancient monument, "Soon, Soon! The time will come and no one, and I mean no one, will be able to stop me. Hahahahahah!" 'Not even you, child of prophecy!', he thought.

3rd POV:
In the village hidden in the leaves, lies 2 statues. The two statues are facing one another, each of them making a sign of reconciliation. The statues represented a tragedy that occurred between two friends, enemies, and rivals. The statues represented the story of Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju.

But where does that bring us...

"Naruto!" Yelled Sasuke. "I told you not to do it. WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME??"

Sasuke and Naruto were running away from the ninjas tailing them. You may be wondering what happened.

Let's rewind:

"We should do it",  Naruto said to Sasuke. "We should paint the Hokage tower red!!!!! Mwahahahahaha!"

"No." Sasuke simply replied, dousing Naruto's excitement coldly. "What? Why? I was even planning to use the color of your favourite food! Don't you want to convey your love to tomatoes to everyone?"

Sasuke bonked Naruto on his head, before smirking and saying quite smugly, "Why would I ever want to convey the awesomeness of tomatoes. The less people who knows, the better, because that means more tomatoes for me."

"Let's do it!"
"No"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"

One hour later....

"Ok, let's do it!" Sasuke relents, and here they are returning to the present times.

.................

"So, the two of you thought it would be cool to spread Sasuke's passion for tomatoes to the world by painting the tower red... are you two idiots!" Said Iruka as he twists both Naruto's and Sasuke's ear. A pout emerged on both their faces. Sasuke muttered, "It was Naruto's idea!"

Naruto only sighed and looked at the sky, while saying, "Life is short. I would rather have no regrets."
Sasuke in turn froze in shock as he muttered words he never believed he would utter, "Naruto.... is..... acting..... wise?"

"Oh that's it! The two of you will be punished accordingly after school." (You can guess who said that...)

.................

Going back to the academy:

Inside Iruka's classroom are several seated children. In the back seat, one child with pineapple hair had his head buried into his arm. The other chubby cute child next him is eating chips. Another child, right at the front, was playing with his dog's paw, while the girl with white eyes next to him began to twiddle with her fingers. A stoic boy wearing sunglasses looks out the window, wherein a beetle landed itself on the ledge. Of course, all were wondering,

"Iruka sensei is late, which means Naruto is in trouble again. As for Sasuke, well, Naruto probably forcibly brought him as an accomplice. Sigh!"

The door of the classroom was slid open by a furious Iruka sensei holding two pouting children. "Man, Iruka sensei! Do you have to hold us like this? To me? Your future hokage?"
He replied mercilessly leaving Naruto stumped, "The day you become hokage is the day a catastrophe befalls the village hidden in the leaves."

"How can you say that! I will be the best hokage in the world, believe it"

Of course, Iruka ruthlessly replied, "I'll believe it when I see it."

——————————

Well, moving on from Naruto's embarrassing moment, Iruka sensei was teaching the class basic taijutsu (not sure if that is how it is spelled) positions. Obviously, the civilian kids were having slight trouble, while the clan kids are learning quite smoothly, as they were trained ever since they were toddler. Naruto, of course being the genius he is, can be classified into both groups. Let me, the awesome narrator, elaborate:

Iruka sensei set up Naruto against Sasuke, and the first thing our beloved protagonist- supposed genius who beat up kurama.... I really don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that scene- brashly ran into the fight only to be thrown towards the sun.

Everyone covered their eyes as they saw him fly  at an impossibly fast speed and, technically, become a star. Kiba went as far as to clasp his hands, and say, "May you rest in peace."

As he finds himself in space, Naruto begins to sweat nervously as he nears the sun, thinking about the possibility of deflecting it, and returning to the hidden village of the leaf. He began to think of numerous solutions to delay his inevitable end. Then, he went ahead to Kurama, and said, "Are you big enough to engulf the sun?" Kurama just looked calmly at him, and replied, "I am as large as a mountain, which is considered to be a grain of dust in front of the sheer size of the sun, and you are asking me if I can eat it?"

Those two are actually avoiding the main point,  in which the lack of sun will cause the world to cease to exist, but let's see how those two idiots will continue bickering.

"Well, now that I think about it, you are exaggerating by saying that you are the size of a mountain. If you were, how can you reside in my stomach?"

"Because I was sealed in you, you idiot!" Kurama replies, only for Naruto to say, "This goes against the laws of physics, where could your mass and volume have gone to?"

"You ninjas are the anomalies of physics; you can walk on water, up or down a tree, or mountain, or building, or whatever! You can breathe fire, water, wind, earth, lightening, dark, and light! And you are questioning me about my size being against the law of physics."

Who would've thought, Naruto actually lost this round to Kurama.

In the meantime, Naruto doesn't realize that he somehow managed to avoid the sun during the discussion, and is in fact, heading full force back to earth.

Well let's see how it goes in the next chapter!! Teehee! 😋

————————————————————