Chapter 8

Naruto POV:

Another day at the academy... ^_^, a smile appears as I begin to think of what I can do.

Hmm... maybe I can go grab ramen. I can also get my painting kit. Oh!! I can get that.

Yes that- the rooster's feathers glue bomb.

Today is definitely going to be fun.

I walk towards the academy building, and I find myself meeting Kiba. "Kiba!! Whatsup?"

He looks at me and grins, "Just fine! What about you?"

I nodded, and showed him the bag. Yes, the bag.

He looked at me with sparking eyes, while saying, "Are you kidding me?"

I shake my head, as creepy grins creeps into both of our faces. We laugh, while shaking our hands like the master villains we are, before heading off to our classroom.

Entering the room, both Kiba and I yelled, "Good morning! The great Uzumaki Naruto/ Inuzuka Kiba has arrived." Seeing Shikamaru being startled away from his sleep, Choji munching on chips, and Sasuke pausing, while eating a tomato, Kiba and I laughed.

Just as I planned to go over to them, I look over and see a kid wearing sun glasses, and a large coat, covering half of his face. He looks mysterious and calm, reminding me of an Aburame.

The Aburames is a clan, in which individuals would fight alongside insects in Ninja battles. They are extremely protective of their insects, and are isolated due to these tendencies, causing most of them to grow up feeling lonely.

Thus, I changed my plan, and went to sit right next to him. Although, he appears to be unfazed by what I did, and if it weren't for my trained observational skills, I would not have noticed the slight shock hidden beneath the calm exterior.

"Good morning, name is Naruto, you?"
"Shino."

Yup. Definitely the shy and quiet type.

Hmm. He is holding something. Is that... "Is that the Hercules beetle??? Isn't it rare to be seen around sunny areas?"

"Not necessarily. Under certain conditions, it can flourish in hot areas. Their skin acts like an outer skeleton. The color of the beetle varies depending on their gender. These horns are in fact pincers used in mating rituals..."

He stopped, and blushed. "Sorry, I... uh... blabbered a bit too much."

All of a sudden, Kiba sat behind us, laughing and saying, "Nothing bad about it. Although I've got to say, after hearing all that information, that this beetle is definitely one of a kind."

Shino nodded, and continued to tell us about all types of bugs and insects, before class began.

Ding dong! Ding dong! Lunch started. I invited Shino to sit with group, who introduced himself as, "Aburame Shino, I like bugs and my family. Nice to meet you."

We sat and had different discussion, wether on food, hobbies, and creatures, before Kiba and I stood up. The rest looks at us, confused as to why we stood up. We share a look, which means, "We will be commencing with our mission.", before I take out the rooster's feather bomb, while saying in the most serious ever, "We need your help."

I gave them the bomb, and told the , "This bomb is going to light off at the doors of the building, when recess ends. As for Kiba and I, we will be filling the floors inside of the academy with a slipping oil and walls covered with paint, since there will definitely be disorder.  If everything goes as planned, we will be seeing colorful human chickens. Oh! Run away if they spot you. I wish you the best of luck."

We head towards our stations, with devilish smiles making its way to each of our faces.

Thus, the battle begins.

"Oh academy! You are so going down!" Thought Kiba and I.

While Sasuke and Chojie were thinking, "I want another tomato/ bag of chips."

As for Shino and Shikamaru, one word, "Troublesome."

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈