Chapter 4

As I enter the room, all of my classmates and teacher are staring at me, as though I was the strangest person on earth.

I waited for a reply, but they seemed too frozen, so I did the only thing I could.

I went close to my teacher, and I placed my mouth near his head.
Then...
I screamed, "Wakey Wakey."

It took them out of their stupor, and my teacher's head all of a sudden got so big. I was shocked really, I never knew there was a Jutsu for big heads. Maybe I should ask him to teach me.

Anyways, with his large head, he yelled, "All of you sit down, and prepare for class. This is Naruto Uzumaki, your new classmate, treat him well, and I am Iruka."

I went to an empty seat beside a boy with pineapple hair, and I propped myself on the seat.

Iruka-sensei began to explain about being a Ninja, and what's expected. He gave us a brief explanation on chakra and it's types, which I know.

Soon after, I became bored and started drawing doodles on the paper. I also noticed that pineapple dude beside me is sleeping, well I don't blame him.

All of a sudden, Iruka-sensei threw a chalk towards me, which I could've easily deflected but didn't cause I am supposed to be normal, and yelled, "Naruto!!! I have been calling you for more than 5 times, how many hokages do we have in our village?"

"4,"I replied, and he asked,"who were they?", in which I answered, "Hashirama Senju, Tobirama Senju, Hiruzen sarutobi and finally Minato Namikaze."

He only nodded his head and continued with his explanation, which everyone found boring.

All of sudden, I felt that I am not looking as much as of a clown like I wanted, so I took my paper, and ripped into smaller pieces. Each piece was crumpled into a ball, and while Iruka-sensei had his head turned away from me, I threw the paper ball at the back of his head.

He turned around, looking for who threw it, yet I looked innocent, so he let it go.

A boy with a dog on his head, and red marks on his face, looks at me then at the balls in my pocket and smirks.

He then showed me the greatest thing in the whole world.

..... straws!!!

We looked at each other for 5 minutes in a row, the two of us were formulating a plan with our eyes, to overthrow Iruka-sensei.

I threw some of the balls to him, and he threw one of the straws to me.

Then we did what all humans do. As Iruka sensei has his back to us, we blew the paper balls to the back of his head using the straws , and one was from the right and the other was from the left.

He quickly turned around to find the culprit, but he wasn't fast enough.
He asked, "Who keeps throwing paper balls at me?"

No one replied, but some of them were chuckling knowing that it's me and the dog dude.

As soon as lunch break came, dog dude went over to me, and held out his hand saying, "Hi, I'm Kiba, good job over there with Iruka sensei." I shook his hand and replied, " I'm Naruto, thanks, so do you have any idea of other pranks that we could do to him?"

Before he could reply, pineapple dude woke up, and looked at me and Kiba, while sighing and saying, "Troublesome, I'm Shikamaru, nice to meet you, and your too loud, so I can't sleep now."

A chubby boy came over and said, "Hi! I'm Choji, Shikamaru's best friend, I love eating!!"

I introduced myself, and before I knew it, I saw a familiar face, which was....

Find out next time!!!!!!!!