Chapter 6

Ding dong! Ding dong!

The final class ended, and everyone is being picked up. I stand there watching one by one as:

Shikamaru and Choji is picked up by their dads. As for Sasuke and Kiba, they are picked up by their siblings, while saying goodbye to me.

My eyes turn dull even though I am smiling, while saying in a loud voice, "Bye! Let's play again, tomorrow."

Everyone goes home, and just as I am about to leave. Someone taps me on my shoulder.

Knowing that it is Iruka-sensei as he watched me silently the whole time, I turn around with a confused face.

Iruka-sensei smiled at me, and said, "Good job Naruto! It was the first day of school, and you already became friends with others. Since no one is here and it's getting late, how about I send you home?"

Because of my pretense, I said in a loud cheerful voice, "Yeah!"

He walked me home and soon left, while I watch his figure become smaller and smaller and smaller.

'He's right.' I thought. 'I made friends and I had a good day in school.'

I entered the run-down apartment, and then I quickly locked the door.

I was hungry and tired, but that didn't matter now because I entered my mindscape.

It looked weird. Everything was twisted. It changed from colorful to black and white. However, the greatest difference is that a cage appeared. Within the cage, a sleeping large figure slept.

"Kurama?"I yell.
"Kurama?"

No reply was said to me, only huffs and puffs took place.

What in the world is happening?
_____________________

I left my mindscape, so that I can check the seal.

When I did, I knew what the problem was.

Someone or something tweaked my seal, but it's not here in this village, since it would be impossible with my skills.

This means someone out there is an enemy, who wants Kurama and I.

This can't happen. I've got to wake Kurama up. After all, he could tell me what happened.

I pulsed my chakra into my stomach waiting for the seal to appear. I held two seal brushes.

When it appeared, I sent my chakra into the brush, so that I can make it as though it's already a part of the seal.

Then, I fixed the tweak.

All of a sudden, I felt a huge amount of foreign chakra being removed from my being, which actually, proved my hypothesis.

I became worried about the Furball (Kurama), so I went to check on him, yet I found him asleep, but not in the twisted mindscape. In fact, Kurama refreshingly slept in the green mindscape near a large lake.

He looked relaxed and tired, which is probably from battling that foreign chakra.

My eyes flashed with a cold light, but it passed through as quickly as it came.

In order to not disturb Kurama, I left the mindscape.

This time with the intention to eat ramen.

Ramen first, problem second!!!