INTRODUCTION

"Now, tell me, Victoria, are you sure there aren't any other secrets you'd want to confess before our time is up?"

"None at all."

————————
SYNOPSIS;
—————————

VICTORIA GRAHAM was always known as the drug lord of Bristol. For years, Victoria was stuck in a repeating loop of drugs, that it turned into her life. She was born into a wealthy family, one that loved and cared for her, but after the passing of her older brother, she wanted nothing to do with them.

SHE turned to her only friend in the world at the time, Effy Stonem, who helped her suck up the pain of losing a loved one. It seemed as though drugs were the only thing keeping her stable, as she had to hide away all of her feelings.

VICTORIA was young, but she already knew her life was useless. She drove her grades into the ground, along with her mental and physical health alone. Her life felt dull; empty. She believed that nothing was worth living for anymore, and it got to the point where she was prepared to end it all.

UNTIL Victoria's mother made the mature decision to send Victoria away for the year to America, putting her into a large private school, that had a rehab center attached to it. After a full of fixing her grades, her mental health, her entire life, she was brand new. She had grown up, feeling as good as ever.

NO one in Bristol expected to see Victoria again after her banishing, and it was especially shocking to Effy, who never expected to see the girl again. Victoria's look was new. Her hair was longer, blonder. Her posture was taller, grown up. And her personality had changed, everything about her changed.

VICTORIA'S name was spread around like wildfire right as she stepped back into Bristol. No one knew what to expect when they'd see the blonde walk through the doors of Roundview college, but they sure as hell weren't expecting anything they got.

—————————
THE CASTING;
VICTORIA'S SECRET
_________________

—————————THE CASTING;VICTORIA'S SECRET _________________