02. THE LOVELY COUPLE

CHAPTER TWO. The Lovely Couple.

    VICTORIA WALKED UP THE NICELY KEPT DRIVEWAY of the Moon residence, her eyes wondering curiously around the structure as she clutched tighter onto the bag that she held by her side

VICTORIA WALKED UP THE NICELY KEPT DRIVEWAY of the Moon residence, her eyes wondering curiously around the structure as she clutched tighter onto the bag that she held by her side. Pandora — who was now a close friend to Victoria — had invited the Graham girl to some type of slumber party at her house. Victoria had attended many parties like this back in California and found them quite entertaining, so she couldn't deny the fact she was a tad bit excited.

Knocking gently onto the door, it almost immediately swung open to reveal Pandora, who was a grinning Cheshire. "Vic! I didn't think you'd come." She said happily, grateful Victoria took it out of her time to attend.

"Why wouldn't I?" Vic's eyebrows furrowed, giving her a questioning look.

Pandora stuttered, frazzled by this question. "Oh- well Effy mentioned you might not be able to make it." Panda admitted, playing with her fingers as she slightly frowned. "But clearly you did! So, come in. Come on!" Pandora pulled Victoria by the hand, tugging her inside harshly.

To Vic's surprise, she was met with a kitchen full of teenage girl's, giggling over a pan of unbaked brownies. "Everyone! Look who's here." Pandora got the girl's attentions, causing them to all look up to see the Graham girl, dressed in an outfit they'd all die for. "It's Victoria." Pandora giggled, as Vic turned to her.

"You can call me Vic, Pandora."

Nodding, Pandora smiled. "Right, Vic. We were just about to put in our brownies!" Pandora squealed, jumping away from Vic towards an older lady, who had wide eyes from staring at Vic. "Mum, this is Victor- Vic. She's, like, super cool."

The lady hummed, slowly walking towards the blonde, who put on a smile. "It's really nice to meet you, ma'am. I'm Victoria. Your house is beautiful." Victoria buttered the woman up, who easily bought it as a smile grew onto her face.

"Thank you, dear. Please, come in. Make yourself at home." Pandora's mother said, before turning to the rest of the girls. "I'll go pull your pajamas out." Told the mother, before she rushed up the stairs.

Victoria looked at the group in front of her, faintly giggling as she put her bag on the counter. "Vic, I love your bag. Where'd you get it?" Katie asked hastily, causing Vic to peer down at her bag.

"Some shop in Los Angeles." She easily shrugged, as the girls all stared with shocked looks. "I have an extra, if you'd like it." Victoria leaned her elbow on the counter, resting her chin on her palm with a smile.

Katie gasped with excitement, nodding. "I'd love one! I think we're going to be great friends." Katie added, wrapping her arm around Vic's.

Victoria nodded. "I think the same." The girl whispered, looking towards Effy who was staring intensely. Vic gave her friend a small wave, one Effy returned as the buzzer for the brownies went off. Quickly, Effy pulled them out, sniffing them of their rich chocolatey scent.