10. BEFORE AMERICA

CHAPTER TEN. Before America.

    A YEAR AND A HALF BEFORE FREDDIE AND VICTORIA MEET

TWO WEEKS BEFORE
VICTORIA LEAVES FOR AMERICA.

"OH, FUCK!" Victoria moans as she hits her final climax, her eyes rolling in the back of her head, her hands running through his dark hair as a chill of thrill overrides her body. Their bodies pumped heavy breaths with one another, taking in the actions that had just partaken in silence. The dark, dim lighting of the bedroom haunted the teens, their only source of lighting being the faint amount poking through the crack of the door, and the streetlights forcing themselves in.

    The hands wrapped around Victoria's thighs spin her around, her mouth releasing a giggle as her body is thrown on the white sheeted bed, her body exposed for only him. The boy in front of her smiles genuinely down at her. Not in a lustful type of grin, but more or so, the type of smile you show to the girl you love. Happiness, was the only way the expression could be described. Pure happiness.

    "You still gonna go?" He asks, leaning down towards the carpeted floor to toss Victoria one of his old t-shirts he called his own. "To America, that is."

    "Awe, you going to miss me, Stonem." Vic smirks cheekily, running a hand through her ruffled hair.

    "Shut up." Tony's hand came to cup her face, pulling her in for an affectionate kiss that only lasted a total of 5 seconds. Even with such little time, the two were able to appreciate every minute they had with one another. "You know I will." The brush of his thumb caressed Victoria's softened face, her eyes fluttering closed at the simple touch.

    "Unfortunately," She huffs, falling into the cushioned pillows. "I'm still stuck going. Trust me, if I could get out of it, I would. But my fuckin' parents are so yee-haw on this damn rehab, I don't have any other choice." Vic runs a hand down her face. "Unless I want to be homeless, I'm stuck."

    "You can come live with me." Tony shrugs, sitting down beside her. "I'll be out of here quicker than you. I'll take you with me."

    "Thanks, but you and I both know that won't work." Vic frowns. "There's always the future though." She winks, running her fingers over his naked chest.

"Mhm." Tony hums, joining Victoria in the laying position. Vic's body rolled towards Tony's, hugging his body like a bear. Her eyes fell closed as her ear pressed against his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. "Are you going to tell her before you leave?" Tony whispered, staring up at his blank ceiling.