01. DON'T WORRY, PRINCESS

CHAPTER ONE. Don't Worry, Princess

    FREDDIE MCCLAIR HADN'T GOTTEN HER OUT HIS MIND

FREDDIE MCCLAIR HADN'T GOTTEN HER OUT HIS MIND. Her. That's all he could think about. She hadn't even spared a call after he gave her his number. A single month had gone by, and he hadn't seen her since. It made his mind, his body, his soul and brain, all ache with complete pain. His mind ran with thoughts of her. When Freddie would wake up in the morning, he'd imagine she would be right next to him. When he'd go to sleep, he'd think about her voice, her looks, her eyes. Everything about her was so effective to him, and he was in complete shock over how one risky night could turn into something like this.

The business deal between Camdan Graham and Freddie's father; Leo, was in play. But that didn't mean Freddie saw Victoria. He wished he'd see her just once more, and be able to take her all in. He was deprived of her.

Two weeks ago, school had begun. He only hoped Victoria would be here, but he had yet to see her. He had been distracting himself with Effy Stonem — the girl he had met at the beginning of the summer, along with all of her and his friends. The only thing that kept his mind away from Victoria was his friends, and Effy — kind of. As sick as it sounded, whenever him and Effy would hook up, he'd imagine it was Victoria.

Effy was someone Freddie liked but he didn't feel the way he does about Victoria when he's with Effy. This one-night stand girl was fucking with the Mcclair boys head, and he loathed it. She was making him go crazy.

Sitting with Effy beside him in the student lounge area of Roundview College — the group of teens were all mid conversation on the upcoming party, and a new student arriving this day. The boy would be lying if he said he wasn't hoping that this mystery student could possibly be Victoria — but he knew it wasn't likely, as he assumed she'd be attending some preppy private school, while he slums it here.

"The new girl — does anyone know who she is? What she looks like?" Naomi Campbell asked, sitting next to Emily Fitch. The group looked at the blonde, wanting to know the same question.

"Oh! I've heard about her. Her names Victoria something. Apparently, she was like a big druggie or something, then got banned to America. Now she's back, and like, the prettiest girl." Katie Fitch told, rolling her eyes at the last few words. "I'm sure she's not as hot as everyone is saying she is."

Freddie felt his feelings twitch at the mention of her name, his and Effy's bodies tightening up from beside one another. "I'm sure she's nice." Emily Fitch butted in, frowning at her twin who scolded her back in reply. "Don't be so mean, Katie. You can be such a twat."

Katie scoffed, rolling her eyes at her sister. "I agree with Katie." Effy spoke up from beside Freddie, making all eyes turn to her nasty glare. "I bet she's some stuck up bitch. Who can afford to go to America in this area?"

Katie nodded in agreement, as the group just ignored them. "I'm quite excited to meet her. I bet she can tell me all about America! Oh, how I've always wanted to go. I heard the guys are whizzer!" Pandora gleamed excitedly, as Freddie chuckled. Effy huffed angrily, shuffling closer to Freddie, if that was even possible.