Tickle Headcanons

If tickling is not your cup of tea please do not read this :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anne: Anne is a switch but mostly a ler.
She can and will absolutely crush you in a tickle fight.
She also flusters her opponent until there a tomato.
She does understand when to stop so you won't get hurt.

If she is a lee. However.
Her Worst spots are her underarms and her ribs. But the one spot where she won't be able to do ANYTHING is lightly touching/skimming her wrist She will shut down and be powerless to do anything.
Her laugh is also loud and if you tickle her worst spot she will let out a ear piercing squeel..it will hurt your ears.

Sasha: Full on ler.
He can and will find your week spots and use them to his advantage. If he is getting revenge don't even try to fight back it will only become worse. Flusters you too the point you will think you will explode. If you actually are serious about stopping he will stop and make sure you're ok.

If somehow someway you are able to tickle him, it won't be for long... This man kicks and he kicks hard. Better hold down his legs if you want to avoid it. Get behind his knees and it's endgame for him, he folds like a chair and pretty much die. Tickle him enough and he will snort.
But beware he WILL get you back 10 fold.

Marcy: She is a definite Lee.
This girl is ticklish almost everywhere so they are a pretty easy target to get. There laugh is more of a squeel but not like Anne's ear piercing one. She gets flustered easily even without you saying anything to her. Honestly just a child full of giggles.

If you get the small precedenage of Marcy as a Ler. Your in for one heck of a ride.
She memories all of your worst tickle spots and plan out attacks them first out of everything else. She isn't as strong as Sasha or Anne but she can hold you down if she wants to. A very playful ler. who will laugh along with you as well.

A/N: This was my first Tickle Headcanons so, sorry if it's bad. Also if you want to leave suggestions in the comments feel free to do so.