The Gamers Clash

Thank you InspiredWriterStory for requesting this
Marcy and Y/n 1v1 in fortnight to see who is the best gamer
Marcy- She/They
Y/n- They/Them
Ship Marcy x Reader
P.S. This takes place after Amphibia, and after Marcy moved

It was a rainy day in Pennsylvania, but that wasn't going to stop you and Marcy from hanging out.
"Oh, I'm so excited," Marcy says. "We haven't got the chance to hang out for a while."
"I know, but I'm glad we're able to now,"
Marcy then started to set up her PS5 and then asks "Hey do you want to see who's the better Fortnight Player?"
"Sure! I'll win by the way~"
"In your dreams, L/n"

Marcy then started the first round, "Best to three?" She smirks. "The winner is the one with the most kills,"
"Best to three." As you both choose your characters and spawn into the map and play the first two rounds, you and Marcy seem pretty even in kills. After a while, you both were the only ones left.
"This is the final game, Wu,and I'm not letting it end in a draw."
"Nethier, am I."
(Cue intense final battle seen bc I lazy rn)

"YES! I told you I would win, Wu!" They say as Marcy roles their eyes.
"Yeah, yeah, I was close, though."
"But I still won~" Y/n says as the get come to Marcys face smirking. "Do I get a victory kiss?~" Marcy then pushes them away playfully.
"As if," She giggles. "But yes," they then kiss their nose. "There."
"I love you."
"I love you too, bet I'm better at competitive Pokémon battles than you,"
"Oh, you're on!"

Hello criminals! Sorry this took a while to come out. School just started, and I haven't had the time! But I hope you enjoyed it! :3