"At Least It Cared About Me!" Pt.2

Part 2 of  Y/n and the Core being besties
Y/n uses He/Him pronouns
The Core uses They/Them/It/Its
Marcy uses She/They
Anne uses She/Her
Sasha uses She/He

Y/n thoughts [ ]
Cores thoughts ( )

Y/n heard the commotion outside the room he was in. It was conflicting for him... why would they be coming here? Did they now suddenly care for him? No. If they did, they would be there earlier.
(Seems like something is bothering you, kid. What's wrong?)
[It's nothing really... just why are They here? Like, I know it's not for me...]

The Core didn't know how to answer this question. They might be Amphibias' greatest minds, but this....was a new one.
(If I am going to be honest.. I don't know, kid.)
Both of them heard the door open and close, revealing 3 people. Y/n watched as they tried to grab the holigramic box. Now, he had confirmation that they weren't there for him.

(Question, Do you want to have control or leave it to me?)
[Leave it to you, I'll hop in when I am ready.]
(Alright, kid.)
The Core quickly used its robotic arm noodle things to capture the Trio and some others who were there.
"Hello dear friends!" The Core said <I imagine it as Tomotasause Core voice> "Very kind of you to fall for our little trap."

"Y/n!? What happened to you?" Anne asked, being very confused.
"Y/n? No, no, no, We're not Y/n right now. He'll come out when he's ready. You can call me The Core." It says.
"Give us our friend back." Marcy says angerly, taking no account to the Cores words.
"Yeah, besides, he'll never side with someone evil like you." Sasha says, backing up Marcy.
(Wow, you see this they think I am lying!)
[I'll say something soon, so be ready. Just anger them a little bit more.]

Y/n was going to let those three have it. After all the pain and suffering they put him through.

"Are you so sure, Marcy? Even though he liked you the best and cared about you the most... you still treated him horribly. I thought Wit should have seen that coming." The Core chuckled.
"How about you shut up."
"Ahhh, Anne. Oh, Annie Annie Annie. It's so sad that the one he trusted the most betrayed him. You know, being Heart, you weren't very kind."
"Leave them alone, you freak! And Give Us Our Friend Back!"
"So desperate to get the attention are we Strength? You were the worst of them all... you abused your strength over him and made him feel worthless." The Core scoffed. "All three of you are horrible.. but you won't believe me. So how about I let him tell you in his own words. Shall we?"

(Ready?)
[Ready as I'll ever be]

That was fun to make. I made a little reference at the end :D

I love writing this rn, but I want to ask you guys something.

Should Y/n
A: Become part of the Core, but the Core becomes part of him
Or
B: The core robotic body becomes destroyed, but it becomes like venom. Like that a symbiote and stays with Y/n

Also, Y/n will somewhat pretend to be the Calamity Trios friend in both of those endings.