We know somedays are rough.

Hello my friends, this is a story that popped into my head late at night, so I am sorry if the grammar is bad. :D
Anyway, this is where Y/n was also sent with the box and landed in the wilderness. They lose an arm in the process but soon find the Calamity Trio.
Calamity Trio x Reader (Can be read as Plantonic or Romantic)
Y/n - They/Them
Anne - She/Her
Sasha - She/He
Marcy - She/They

Also, this is around the battle of the Bands of the Bands time-frame.

Y/n woke up today feeling like crap, mentally. They were drained and tired but knew they still had stuff to do. As Y/n tried to lift the covers off of them with their D/H (Dominant Hand), it was an angering realization that it was still gone. They kicked off the covers and into town.

While walking, Y/n soon heard footsteps. As they looked up, they saw Marcy walking towards them, writing in their journal towards them, not seemingly paying attention to her surroundings.
"Hey Marcy." Y/n said as she was about to walk into them.
"Oh! Hey Y/n!" Marcy says energetically."What are you doing?" Before Y/n could answer, they were cut off by someone.

"Hey Marcy!" An energetic frog boy shouted. "Hello, Y/n!" He said. Even though Y/n met this frog boy before, they couldn't remember his name.
"Hey Sprig, what's up?" Marcy asked.
"Anne wanted me to come get you and Sasha and Y/n. She wants to have a sleepover with you three." He explains. Y/n and Marcy agree and go bake to the places where they are staying.

As Y/n was getting ready, phantom pains in their arm started acting up.
"Frog dangit!" They hissed. "Stupid arm... ahck I hope it isn't like this all night." After everything was ready, Y/n started walking to the Planters home. As they were walking, their arm continued to act up, and the static like feeling was still there in their shoulder and getting worse.

When they got to the house, Marcy and Sasha were already there. Sasha, realizing you're here, stood up and greeted you.
"Hey, Y/n, took you long enough!" He said half jokingly.
"Yeah, sorry about that.."
"Not a problem, dude!" Anne says. "Now, let's GET THIS SLEEPOVER STARTED!!"

□Enter montiloge bc I not writing that rn□

After some fun things, the 4 of them decided to go into the basement and do Scare Dare. Everyone went at least once, and Y/n was on their second turn.
"Ok, Y/n, I dare you too.... see how long you can hold a plank. It doesn't have to be long because...You know" Anne said, referring to your arm.
"Alright, seems easy enough."
At first, they were doing fine, the Phantom pains were not bad, and it seemed like they would be able to do it for at least 20 minutes.

Y/n was able to hold the plank for 15 minutes until they got too tired. The 4 of them kept going on with more activities. However, your D/H was acting up again. The girls noticed this and asked if you're Ok, but Y/n just brushed it off as just being tired. Truth is, it was very painful, but Y/n didn't want to ruin the sleepover with their problems.

"Y/n, are you sure you're ok?"
"Yeah, of course!" They lied.
"You're obviously not. Even when you were doing the plank, it was obvious that you were in pain." Sasha says sternly. Y/n knew that this was true, and they couldn't deny it.
"Y/n, why didn't you tell us that your arm was bothering you?" Anne asked, being very concerned.
"I didn't want to ruin the sleepover with something stupid like this....." they mumbled, hoping that the others didn't hear.

Unfortunately, Marcy heard Y/n.
"Y/N! Why would you say that!?" Marcy asked. "You would never bother us with something like this." After saying this, she tacked you into a hug. Anne and Sasha finally catching on hugged you as well.
"Never, and I mean never. Say that something like this is stupid." Anne says. "Especially if it's phantom pains."
"Yea, and if you're having phantom pains again. Tell me about it. End. Of. Discussion."
"Ok.. I'll think about it.."

I am sorry that this might not make sense. I wrote this instead of sleeping. Also, please tell me if I wrote the Phantom Pains right. Anyway I hope yall have a wonderful day!!