Its Your Own Fault

Before we ster this is a Tickle Fic if you don't like it please don't read.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Whinlywurb this is for you
Sasha Uses She/Her in this story
Reader uses She/They
This takes place after Amphibia, but before the Timeskip.
You and Sasha are friends
Ler! Sasha
Lee! Reader
PLANTONIC!! (Can be romantic if you squint)

"Sashaaaa" Y/n wined. "I'm borred" It was summertime, but Sasha had school work to catch up on, much to Y/n's dismay.
"I'm sorry N/n but I need to finish this," Sasha sighed. Truth is, Sasha really didn't want to work on this but has too, so they don't fail 7th grade.
"Hrrmmm.." Y/n pouted. "You've been working on that for hours, at least take a break.." She said in annoyance.
"I knowww, look, just give me time to finish this page, and we can hang out, ok?" Sasha replies
"Okayyy"

15 minutes passed, and Y/n was becoming more and more bored by the second. She decided to just kinda aggravate Sasha, not distract her, just aggravate her.
"Hey, Sash?"
"Yes, N/n?"
"Pooke!" They say as she pokes Sashas' side.
"YACK!"
"Hehe."
"Oh, now you're gonna get it!" She says as she grabs Y/n. "If you were trying to distract me, you have done it.." She says.
"W-wait, can we talk about this!?"
"Nope," She says, popping the "P'.

"Now, what should do first?" She says teasingly. "Oh, I know!" She scurries her fingers up your sides.
"NOHOHO!!" You yell as she scribbles your stomach.
"What are you yelling no for~" She teases.
"SHUHUT AHALL I DHID WAHAS POHOKE YOUHU"
"But you also did it to distract me soo.." She comes closer to your ear. "It's your own fult~"
She says as she tickles your back.

"LOHOHOK I'M SOHOREHEY," you yell.
"Apologie not accepted~"
She tickles your shoulders/neck
"NAHAHA SASHSHA"
"Yes~"
"IHIHIT TIHICKLES"
"Aww, but don't lie to me~ I know you're enjoying this~"
"NOHOHO *snort*"
"Aww was that a snort I just heard?"
"NOHOHO"

About 2 minutes later
"OKAHAHAY, OKAYYY STOOP." Sasha stops at this.
"You alright?"
"Y-yeah, just recovering." Sasha rubs your back comfortingly, getting rid of the ghost tickles.
"Sorry for distracting you.."
"Don't worry, you're fine! It was fun for me, plus I needed a break. " She giggles as she explains. "Do you want to cuddle while I finish?"
"Sure."

Hello, fellow Criminals! I hope you enjoyed this!! I don't really have anything else to say, but... Have a great day/night, everyone!!!