"At Least It Cared About Me!" Pt.3

Hey guys, so I know I disappeared for a while and haven't updated this book. That's mostly because of school, so sorry about that. Also, I am doing a Timeskip to the "Darcy fight." I'm sorry bout that as well

"Alright then, let's rumble, old friend," the Core chuckled. After the Trio got captured, they were heartbroken to see that Y/n in their eyes changed. However, Y/n is more than okay. In fact, they already made a fail safe with the Core if all failed with their plan.

The destructive fight commenced, and while the Core became too cocky Sasha was able to get the best of them much to Y/n's dismay.  This was his first real friend he was mad. However, he decided to put on a show before the fail safe plan he kept the Core's beetle form in his pocket and waited till they went back to Amphibia.
"Y/N! Are you okay?" Anne voiced her concern.
"I'm fine! Great, actually! I'm so happy that after all the shit you pulled with me, then my life might be in danger. You realized your stupidity.." Y/n snapped back. Marcy recoiled back at this feeling the worst out of all of them. She knew how sad Y/n was but was too scared to stand up for him or herself. Y/n turns to look at her and makes a mental note to tell the Core not to go for her.

"I guess it's time to go back to Amphibia," Anne said. "We have to try to restore the balance." Once everyone agreed, Y/n and the Core started their plan. Y/n quickly let the Core go and let it fly up to the moon. Now, with every in set, he went along like nothing happened.

Once the plan went In motion Y/n realized that it was not what he thought it was going to destroy the whole world of Amphibia so even though he didn't want to he helped the others with fighting back against it. When the Core came to him in the betel form, he took it. "
"It wasn't us!" The Core exclaimed. "It was the ones who hated Amphibia"
"Fine I forgi-" Y/n was cut off when they saw Anne come down and in a frail state. "No.. Anne!" Sasha yelled as Anne slowly flew away.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT," Sasha yelled in a fit of anger and angst at Marcy. "YOU'RE THE REASON WE GOT HERE AND YOUR THE REASON THAT SHE'S GONE"
"I know..." Marcy replies, crying. Y/n slowly goes over to comfort Marcy as Sasha quickly breaks down and apologizes repeatedly. As the three aquitences? Friends? We weren't all soaking in with The Plantars when they heard a voice

"Why is everyone crying?" It was Anne! And everyone quickly hugged her. And after all was said and done, they went home. When Y/n and the Core made a suit so they can merge once again, but this time not for evil but not for good. They did this so they could have fun once again.

Hey guys, I hope you like this last installment with this story! Time to disappear for another 6 months! Byee!