No means no.

The picture above is my friend his name is now Sprite Man.
Requested by SilverCloud1000
Marceanne x Reader in which a homophobe keeps asking Y/n out even after countless times of saying no. And Anne and Marcy aren't having it.
Y/n uses She/Her
Marcy uses She/They
Anne uses She/Her

It's a beautiful day outside. The birds are singing, the flowers are blooming, on days like this Marcy finds perfect to have a date with their two girlfriends. Anne and Y/n [If you got the reference, you are now my best friend/hj] The three of you have been dating for a few months, and it's been going great.

"Mar-Mar, wait up!" Anne yells to an excited Marcy who is a few yards ahead of her. Marcy stops and waits for Anne to catch up.
"Sorry, Anna-Banana, I just want to get to the café on time! I don't want to leave Y/n waiting!" Marcy says back. She's very excited about their date. Anne smiles at Marcy and gives her a peck on the cheek, which leaves the ravenett flustered.
"I know." Anne says, "That's why I'll beat you their!" She says as she starts running.
"No fair, you got a head start!!" Marcy yells.

☆Y/n Pov☆

As Y/n was waiting for her girlfriends, a male around her age came up to her. Y/n assumed that it was her waiter, so she didn't mind.
"Hey, cutie, what are you doing here alone?" He says. Y/n, even though uncomfortable by his comment, continues the conversation.
"Just waiting for my two awesome girlfriends." She smiles. "So are you going to take my order or what?"

《Timeskip》
Around 15 minutes later, Anne and Marcy show up. They go to the table where Y/n is sitting but realize something is off.
"Hey N/n, sorry we're late." Marcy starts off.
"You're fine. Honestly, thank frog, you got here when you did." Y/n says relieved. "Our waiter kept trying to ask me out even though I said no like 3 times!" As Y/n was saying this, the waiter comes over now seemingly annoyed that there are more people.

"Hey, cutie, did you call your friends over? I thought it would just be us." He says in a flirting tone. Y/n didn't answer, but Anne could clearly see that she was getting annoyed.
"First off, we're not her friends. We are her girlfriends. Second off, she obviously doesn't want you flirting with her." Anne says, trying to get him off you. Being the homophobe that he is, he started yelling at you three why it's wrong.

"How about you shut your lonely arsch up." Marcy says through grited teeth.
"Oh, and what if I don't?" The waiter says in a teasing manner.
"Tell me, do you like being a waiter? Do you have friends or another job you're hoping for?" Marcy asks.
"Yeah. Why?" He answers. Marcy smirks.
"What if I tell you that during this whole conversation, I was recording you live to the whole internet." She says. "Now I can end this live and delete it or keep it up and hope your friends and family see it."

After a few minutes of threatening the waiter leaves and you all have your date in peace........ Until after while you're walking out of the café.

You three decide to go to the park where you were walking around. That's until the same waiter comes up to you.
"The hell you want?" Y/n says.
"Trying to show you how much better I am than those two." He says, pointing at Anne and Marcy.
"Dude, how many times do I have to say this? No." Y/n says, finally starting to lose it. She tries to keep walking when he grabs her wrist. For Anne, this is the final straw. She grabs his wrist hard that you'll think there is no circulation in it.
"She has told you no, many times. No means no." She says as she lets go of his wrist. He finally takes the message and walks away angerly.

"Aw, common, I wanted to do that."
"N/n, if you did that, he probably wouldn't have an arm."
"No, he wouldn't have a -"
"Y/N!"

I hope you enjoyed this, everyone. Also, HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!! I hope yall have a wonderful day! Byeeee!