Y/N Got in A fight

TW: Homiphobia, and use of F slur
Thank you, RavenLove57693, for requesting this!!
Basically, Y/N gets in a fight with a bully that's bullying their friend, and Y/N wins the fight. Also, the principal doesn't like Y/N.
B/N= Bully Name
F/N= Friend Name
Y/N uses She/Her and is MtF

(Flashback)
"COMMON YOU F□G□□T, GET UP!" B/N Yells.
"Leave me alone, B/N ! I haven't done anything to you!"
That's what Y/N heard while racing down the hall to the commotion.
"Oh, would you look at that! Looks like your 'Knight in Shining Armor' is coming to save you~" B/N teased.

"Leave them alone B/N." Y/N said angerly.
"Why should I? Little homosexuals like you should be put in their place." He/She smirked.
"Also, what else are you going to do, little F□-"
Punch
"WHY YOU LITTLE!"

(Present)
"Ms. Wu, Ms. Boonchuy. I am sure you know why you are here today." Mrs. Davis said. "As you know, Y/N asulted B/N today and broke his/her nose."
"He/She was hurting my friend.." Y/N mumbled to themselves.
"Y/N will be suspended from school for 2 weeks." She said, smiling.
"We understand. Thank you, Mrs. Davis." Anne said.
"Don't worry, we will talk to Y/N about their behavior," Marcy added.
"Oh, I'm sure you will put him in his place." She said, smirking.

◇Timeskip To The Car◇
On the car ride home, Anne and Marcy were talking amongst themselves. However, Y/N was not. She thought that she was in trouble.
"Y/N, are you alright?" Anne asked, though there was no answer. Marcy tried as well but got no response as well. Both of them were very worried for their child.

When they got home, Y/N ran into her room, giving no explanation to a confused Sasha that got home a few minutes before. Marcy and Anne came in a few seconds later.
"What happened?" Sasha asked.
"Y/N got in a fight and got suspended for 2 weeks," Marcy answered.
"Well, that sucks... did she win?" Sasha said.
"Sash, no!" Anne yelled. "But yes, she did win."
Sasha laughed a little, "That's my girl." He said.

Meanwhile, Y/N was not doing well. She was zoning out, thinking about what had happened. Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at her door.
"Hey Y/N, may I come in?" Y/N recognized the voice as one of her moms, Sasha.
"Hm." Was all Y/N could respond with.
Sasha opened the door and sat at the end of
Y/N's bed.

"Hey bud, I heard what happened at school." Sasha said in a comforting tone. "Do you want to talk about it?" Y/N shook her head no at this, not looking at Sasha. They sat in silence for a few seconds until Y/N spoke.
"I'm sorry..."[for everything..*dies gayly*]
"What are you sorry about?" Sasha asked.
"For getting suspended...and getting in trouble." Y/N answered. "Just B/N was hurting, my friend! A-and.."

Y/N hadn't noticed, but she started crying. Sasha quickly hugged her daughter, rubbing her back as she cried.
"Y/N, I promise you I am not mad." Sasha said. "Nethier is Mar-Mar or Anne."
Both of them stayed there for a few minutes.
"Hey, Marce and I were planning to go get Ice Cream! Do you want to come?" Anne asked.
Y/N's head lifted up at Anne's question.
"Heh, I'll assume that's a yes." Anne smiled.

♡At the Ice Cream Store♡
The four of them all got ice cream and had a great time. [What's is everyone's favorite ice cream mine is Cookie Dough]

That's it, I hope yall enjoyed :D