hero

Matt's POV
i was playing some video games untill i heard my phone ring. it was an unknown number but i decided to pick it up. i heard a bunch of music in the background and people talking.

"hello?" the voice said very scared
"hello?... who is this?" i say not recognizing the voice.
"please come and pick me up, the address is 4578 e sun drive"  yelling like their in danger.

then i recognized the voice. it was Quintin. i rushed to the garage grabbing my keys and starting the mini van. i am surprise i didn't get pulled over because i was going 20 over the speed limit.

as i got to the address i see Quin laying on the ground and some dude was on top of her. it was my best friend Chase. How dare he. i ran up to him tackling him off of my sister.

he was drunk, i could smell it. this rage came over me and i started to punch him repeatedly.
"DONT. EVER. LAY. ANOTHER. FINGER. ON. MY. SISTER." i say as i'm punching him with all my mite.

i was on top of him as he nose and mouth were gushing out blood. i was going to go for one more hit untill i heard Quin grunt in pain.

i quickly went to her side. her eyes were completely closed and she wasn't responding to me.

"Quintin, wake up" i say shaking her.
"QUINNY, come onnnnnn please respond" i say getting panicked.

her chest was still moving so at least she's still breathing. i picked her up bridal style and carrying her over and gently placing her in the van. i buckled her up and started driving.  i drove home as fast as i could.

When i got reached the house i didn't even turn off the car. i got Q inside the house as fast as i could. she was still unconscious. My brothers were there in the kitchen, laughing until they saw me  holding our little sister in my arms.

i placed her on the kitchen island.

"what happened???" Nick asked panicked
"what the hell is she wearing" Chris said

"i don't know she called me using some else phone telling me to come pick her up at this house and Chase was on top of her" i said as tears prickled into my eyes.

"i think we need to take her to the hospital" Nick said and without any hesitation i picked her up again taking her to the hospital.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Quins POV
My hearing came before my vision. i heard small beeps coming from all around. my eyes slightly opened, the light was so bright i couldn't even see if i wanted too.

I looked around at my surroundings and i wasn't in my costume, i was in a hospital gown.

i look to my left Matt was sitting right next to me, Nick was on the right side with Chris.

"Where are i?" i say trying to sit up and groan in extreme pain that rushed all over my body.

"Woah, Woah, it's okay Quinny we are right here" i hear Matt say putting his hand over my head.

He has never been this nice to me before and i like it. My brothers explained everything that happened and then i started getting my memory back from that night. it's currently 4:00 am and i remember calling Matt around 1 am.

Chris told me that i still have one more night here till they are able to let me go.

the nurse came in telling me that i'm able to shower and change into a new hospital gown.

i walked over to the bathroom and my brothers waited for me outside just in case i need help.

I slipped the gown off of my body and turned on the shower. i looked in the mirror and i see a big black eye under my right eye and a cut on the bridge of my nose. i had a cut on the bottom of my lip that hurt very bad when i talked. i looked down and i see the marks that 'we don't say his name' left me. i am so upset that i could be so stupid and naïve to let a boy do that to me.

the warm water felt very good on my sore body. it was extremely hard to move around since my body was in so much pain. i finally finished and stepped out of bathroom, Chris came run pasted me almost knocking me over.

"I HAVE TO PEEEE" he says holding his you know what
"careful Chris she's already has enough injuries for today." Nick says helping me get back onto the  hospital bed.

Chris finished up in the bathroom saying
"i'm very hungry"
"yeah me too i'll go with you" Nick says with Chris following him out the door to the cafeteria.

"Hey Matt" i say shyly
"What's up?" he said scanning me making sure i wasn't in anymore pain.
"Thank you" i could tell he was taken back "Thank you for saving me out there. i really appreciate it" i say giving him a smile.
"Oh- no problem little sister" he says with a cheeky smile.
"We are literally the same age but whatever have your moment" i extend my arms signaling to give me a hug and Matt actually accept it. i don't think he has ever accepted any one of my hugs but he did this time. he did squeeze me a little too hard causing me to groan in pain.

"Oh shit sorry" he says with a giggle
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Matt's POV
this might sound terrible but i'm glad she was drunk and needed help. she acts like she's the tough one but she still needs ber brothers to help once in a while. she called me. out of anyone she decided to call me. she trusted me that i would come without any questions. i realized that i was maybe a little to mean to her but i just wanted to keep her safe. i mean i am her older brother. by a minute or not i'm still older and i'm supposed to make sure she doesn't get hurt.

Chase hurt my little sister. He doesn't know what's coming. His world will be flipped upside down.

next update: june 29