best

thank you for all the support. i'll be posting only 1 time a week from now on.

it's been a few months. our youtube channel has been growing. me and Johnny have been dating for 2 months now. everything was falling in the right direction.

it's my birthday is tomorrow and Johnny can't come. he is still on tour. he's last show is August 10th. My birthday is on the first so i won't be able to see him for two more weeks.

i have some dinner plans tonight with my family and then tomorrow it's with friends.

i started to get ready. i showered and did some makeup. i put on a cute outfit and jewelry.

our mom and dad drove me and my brothers to our birthday dinner.

it was at a Osaka (the place were they cook in front of you) it was so good. they sang us happy birthday and gave us some free ice cream. it's nice to see my family again. i haven't seen them in a while since we've been traveling.

i turned to Matt trying to talk to him and he admittedly turned off his phone. Matt has been grumpy the past few days. he has been stressed so i just let it slide.

when we got home i was gonna pass out from a food coma. i ate so much fucking food.

i was gonna change into my pjs so i can relax and i open my closet door. and there he was. i looked at his face not really putting two and two together.

when i realized who it was i basically tackled him with a hug.

"oh my god what are u doing here" i say in a slight whisper.

"are u not happy to see me" Johnny says sarcastically.

when i let go of Johnny i stepped out the closet and i see my brothers standing there laughing. 

"you guys knew about this?"

"yeah how else did he get here" Nick said

Johnny daps up my brothers because they pulled it off without me knowing.

"get changed we are gonna go to a late night drive" Matt says.

we drove about 3 hours and then we park at a field with a hill.

Matt, Chris, and Nick started to walk away.

"where are u guys going" i say confused.

"home" they all say.

i looked at Johnny and a johnny was already looking at me.

he took my hand and guided me to the top of the hill. There was a blanket and some food and set up.

my eyes widen in shock.

"just like our first date" Johnny says pulling me to me.

i put my hands on his face and kiss him. i giggled and ran off to the blanket.

"BEST BIRTHDAY EVERRRRR" i say laughing. i don't know what i did to deserve Johnny.

short chapter hope you enjoyed.
-q