w

"AHHH" i say screaming at the top of my lungs. my hair is everywhere from the wind. the cart comes to a full stop at the end of the tunnel.

"that was the craziest roller coaster i've ever been on" Nick says.

"IT WAS SO MUCH FUN" i say laughing.

"i think i'm going to throw up" Matt says gripping onto my shoulder for support.

"oh walk it off Matt" Chris says.

Johnny took us to an amusement park in Massachusetts and it's wild.

"Me, Matt, and Chris have to go to the bathroom be right back" Nick says putting the clog camera into this bag.

"i want a pretzel" i say pointing to the pretzel cart. "ughh i forgot my wallet in your car" i say

"come one i'll buy you one"Johnny says. "and you didn't forget it, i hid it. you have been paying for things all this week i've been here. so it's my turn. you are not getting it back until i leave" Johnny says with a smirk.

"what? you aren't leaving for another 2 weeks!"

"Yup, now eat your pretzel we going on more rides"

We were in line for a ride. it was a 45 minute line but the boys insisted on going. It was just me and and my brothers, Johnny went to the bathroom.

"Pst ma'am"

i turn my head to see if they were talking to me.

"me?"

"yeah you" the guy said. he looked around my age. "i think you're hotttt"

"ok"

"can i have your number?"

"nah"

"why?"

"i have a boyfriend"

"I bet he's not all that" he says taking a step closer to me.

"go away"

"oh why honey" the dude says going under the rope that separates the two lines.

"Okay stop" Nick says

"what the hell?" Chris says

""Which one of these twigs is your boyfriend"

"None of us we are her brothers" Matt says walking next to me

"then where is your boyfriend? he's probably imaginary" the man says laughing

"I'm right here" Johnny says

the man's face just drops.

"Johnny Orlando is your boyfriend?"

"indeed" Johnny says putting his arm around my shoulder

the dude just rolls his eyes and continues on with his life. that's why i hate most men. why are they such creeps and i bet 1 million dollars he's going to post it on social media and ruin my and Johnnys privacy.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

And i was right. i opened twitter and the guy posted a tweet saying he saw us at an amusement park and that he saw us kiss. which is lie, we didn't kiss in front of him.

"johnny" i say shaking a sleeping johnny. "johnny"

"what happened Q?" with his morning voice

"the dude from yesterday posted abt us and now everyone is in your business" i say in a worried voice.

Johnny just looked at me with a smirk and grabbed my face and gave me a kiss without saying anything.

"it's okay, people would of found out anyway. it's not ideal but we got this" he says pulling me into a hug.

over 3 million people saw the tweet so i decided to post this one post and be off of social media until it calms down.

QuintinSturniolo: Winning

MattSturniolo: W

ChristoperSturniolo: W

NickSturniolo: W

JohnnyOrlando: W

short chapter but hope you enjoyed
-q