meet

today is a busy day. we are going to breakfast and then a meeting. after that we are meeting up with johnny and film a couple of videos and then have dinner together.

i got up and i brushed my teeth and hair.  then i did my makeup. i can finally do my makeup since my black eye is almost healed and the cuts are scabs now.

i put on some light wash baggy jeans and a white baby tee. i put a light purple zip up that i stole from Matt's closet. i put my hair in a claw clip and some white sneakers.

"yooo i see you looking good for johnny" Nick says walking into my room.

"what?" i say blushing "i always wear this type of clothing." i say rolling my eyes

Breakfast was very good and the meeting went smoothly. the meeting was about our 100k merch!

Johnny gave us an address to this building where i assume is where he films. we drove there with a rental car.

"okay we're here" Matt says

"why am i nervous?" i say

"me too" chris says fist bumping me.

we walking in and the lady at the front desk asked for our names and then she let us in.

"Oh hello guys!" Johnny says waving from the white room with a gabillon cameras.

"Hello" we all say in sync. we tend to do that a lot

"did you guys make ur here okay?"

"yeah we did" we all said in sync again

johnny had a surprised look on his face then followed by a small giggle

he came over and dapped us all up. when he came to me his clone took over my nose. it smelt so good. not to mention he was a total cuite. i could tell Nick knew what i was thinking. he cocked up an eyebrow and i just rolled my eyes at him.

we filmed some videos for johnnys and our channels. it was very fun. we were a little awkward at first but we all clashed at the end.

"let's do a fit check with johnny for our tik tok"Nick says setting up his phone. We started to line up behind the camera.

"Okay guys fit check" Nick started "my shirt is from urban and my pants are from goodwill with air forces"

"my shirt is from an online shop and my pants are from pacsun with nike shoes" matt says

"my zip up is from Quinn's closest and my pants with too many pockets is from an online shop" Chris says laughing

"My zip up is Matt's" i started to say

"WHAT? why did you steal my shit?" Matt said interrupting me.

"shh, and my shirt is from target and my pants are from pacsun" i say walking out of frame so johnny could go.

"my pants are from my sisters clothing company and my shirt is off white with some good will shoes" johnny says and we all get into frame and laugh.

johnny posted a tik tok of me and him standing and lip syncing to a song. i checked all the comments and they were along the lines of "i ship" or "y'all are cute together". i blushed at the thought.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

after filming a bunch of content we headed over to an outside dinner. Matt was driving with Chris in the passenger and Johnny, me in the middle, and Nick in the mast row. we were all in the car jamming to music until i heard Johnny sigh.

"what happened ?" i say turning to look at him

"the paparazzi are here, they may say some stupid ass questions but just ignore them and follow me. if one of them trying to push you then holed onto me. these paparazzi are ruthless" Johnny says to all of us

we all nod again in sync.

"um this is so creepy, i know your quadtriplets but do y'all share a mind?"

Nick, Chris, Matt and i just looked at each other and laughed. Johnny was the first one to get out of the car then me. immediately the paparazzi came running after us.

"hey johnny"

*lots of flashing*

"wait are you guys the Sturniolos? how is it to grow so fast in youtube?"

"johnny when is your next album coming out?"

all of a sudden a man tried to walk in front of me to get a better shot of all of us walking and Johnny instinctively put his hand behind him so i can grab it. the flashing and the camera clicking became more rapid

we walked me into the restaurant to where it was safe.

"holy shit that was crazy" Chris says breathing out heavily

"I knowwww" Nick says we all start laughing

777 words i'll take that as a sign!!

-q