california

"Wake the fuck upppp" Matt says pulling me out of bed by my arm.

it was 10:00 am and it was time to head to the airport. i put on some nice sweats and my hair in a messy bun.

i have my backpack on my back and i handed over my suitcase to Chris since he packs the car for us. i grabbed a bagel with cream cheese and made my way outside to our uber.

the uber ride was about 45 minutes. we were very late. we only had 20 minutes to get through security and to our gate.

Everything was running smoothly until Nick got stopped in security.

"For fuck sake we're going to miss our plane" i say whispering to Matt.

"So unfortunately this lotion and Toothpaste is going to be thrown out." The man said

"Okay that's fine" Nick said knowing we have no time to argue.

everything was checked and then we start running for the gate. we just barely made it.

we sat in our seats. Me and Nick were in the front and Matt and Chris were in the back. since we got our tickets very last minute we were split up.

the plane ride was 6 hour long. i slept though it all.

as we landed and started to get up this lady gave Nick a very rude stare.

"Why are you wearing that?" The lady says tapping on Nicke shoulder

"excuse me?" Nick said turning around to face her

"That rainbow bracelet"

"Because i can?"

"No no this is America we don't have this nonsense here" the lady says holding up her finger

"Okay well you could just mind your own goddamn business?" I say sassy

the lady just scoffed and walked toward the door to leave.

i flipped her off when she wasn't looking.

"Are you okay Nicky" i say trying to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah just a little taken back"

"Come on Nick don't let these homophobic assholes ruin our trip" i say rapping my arm around him.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

we got to our air b&b that we will be staying at for the next week. it's a very nice house. it's a two story.
Mine and Nicks rooms are up stairs and Matt's and Chris are down stairs. Just room has its own bathroom which is very cool. i've never had my own bathroom.

i took a shower to get the airport sweat off of me and put on some short pj shorts and one of Chris's sweatshirts.

i walked down stairs and my brothers where planning on what to eat for dinner.

"i think we should just walk to ihop it's right down the street" i say

"what time is it right now?" Matt says

"11:00pm"

"Oh yeah ihop always hits at night" Chris says.

We went to ihop and ate everything off of the menu. today was just a relax day but tomorrow is when the fun begins.

but first here's some instagram photos we posted on the sturniolo insta

Sturniolo.Quadruplet's: ihop hits at night

QuintinSturniolo: YESS

MatthewSturniolo: gang

ChristoperSturniolo: Yum

short chapter ikkkkkkk sorry