chase

school starts on wednesday for me so i'll be less active. so sorry ;/ VERY short chapter.

the concert was awesome. he sang his little heart out and the crowd was very hyped.

me and Nick sang along to all of his songs. since we were backstage we were able to see the crowd from the curtains and it was a surreal experience.

"okay guys i need a little break so i'm going to let my friends come on stage for a bit." Johnny says running backstage.

"give it up for the sturniolos" Johnny says very hyped.

Nick was the first one out then Chris then me and Matt went out together. Matt gave my arm a squeeze knowing i'm panicking.

when we were on stage a lot of people screamed our names. i gave them a little wave. the crowd looked really big when you're on stage.

i walked towards Johnny at the front of the stage to say hi to the fans.

i sat on my knees so i could be close enough to take pictures and sign peoples things. My brothers where on the other side doing the same.

This boy pushed his way to the front and screamed my name reaching his hand out.

i laugh and i grabbed his hand and then he grips my hand and try's to pull me off the stage.

i almost fell off but some pair of hands where on my waist holding me from falling completely off the stage.

i looked down and Johnny had his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. he put his hand around my shoulder and whispered into my ear. it gave me the chills

"be careful sweetheart, he didn't pull your arm to hard did he?"

i turn to face him and nodded no.

he leaned into me again whispering
"good i would've kicked him out if he did"

woah. the hairs on my neck were sticking up. i had goosebumps all up my arms.

he padded my shoulders and helped me get up, escorting me and my brothers back to the backstage area to finish the rest of the show.

during the middle of it i had to go to the bathroom and someone texted me unexpectedly.

Chase
Hello quin how are u long time no see huh?

call me quintin. what do you want?

what's with the attitude? just checking up on my girl.

i'm not your girl. stop texting or i'm blocking you

see i know you are seeing someone else. stank ass

Ummmm he has the nerve. i don't feel good about this but i still haven't told Johnny about Chase yet. finish up in the bathroom and walked back to my brothers. i pulled Matt aside to show him the messages.

"we're in Paris. forget about him. once we're back in boston we'll deal with it" Matt says with a sincere smile and a hug.

why me.

hope u enjoyed
-q