lou

the past couple days we have gained so many new subscribers. We now just hit 100k which is insane.

"Okay so we are here today with the one and only Mary Lou" Nick says pointing to our mother.

"We are going to be asking our mom some questions" Matt says

"Okay first question, What was your reaction when you found out you were gave Quadruplets?" i say looking up from the phone

"Oh dear, i was beyond excited but your dad nearly passed out"

giggles came from me and Nick

"Who was the biggest trouble maker?" Chris says

"Christoper, we'll let's say's Chris did something then all three of you would come help him. you guys worked as a team. you 4 definitely kept my hands full" Mary lou says laughing.

"How did you come up with our names?" I say

"Well i came up with Quintin because since you were the only girl i wanted you to stick out. Now the boys i let dad and Justin (which is the oldest brother. they have another brother that's older but he's not really in the story) pick them. so they would just bounce names and eventually Nicolas, Matthew and Christoper came to be."

"Wait have you even gotten us mixed up ?" Matt says

"No well here how i told you guys apart; Nick had black hair and he was bigger then everyone, Chris has a birthmark on his back so i would just flip him over, and Quinny is a girl but she had the biggest eyes and her eyes are more blue. Also she has a birthmark but it's on the side of her stomach"

i lift up my shirt showing the camera the small birthmark on my side.

"So you don't think you have ever gotten us confused or mixed up?" Nick says

"No there's no chance"

"who always has the stinkiest dipper?" Chris says which causes everyone to burst out laughing.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

a couple days has pasted since we've posted the q&a with our mom. that video reached over 4 million views!! i can't believe we are growing at such a rapid pace. it's insane but there's a lot on our plates.

We are going to California to do some business stuff and hang out with our friend Maddi. We leave in 2 days and we are staying in California for 8 days.

I have just came back from the mall. i bought a whole new wardrobe since i have been growing out of my old clothes.

i am playing music from my record player and packing my suit case. Nick, Matt, and Chris decide to just burst into my room. They do this all the time.

"What do you guys need?" i say as i get up from the ground.

"Want to get some food? i am extremely hungry from all the packing" Chris says rubbing his stomach.

"What packing? Mom says that you haven't even packed a shirt" i saying raising my eye brow at him.

"whatever i'll pack when i get home" Chris says rolling his eyes.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

We ordered like the whole menu of Mcdonalds and brought some home for our mom and dad.

i went back up to my room to finish packing and all of a sudden my phone gets a notification that someone has messaged me.

it was from instagram. i open it up and you won't believe who messaged me.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

                             Johnny Orlando
hey i heard you're coming
to california!! We should
definitely hang out and do a fun
collaboration with your brothers too!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

i hurried and ran down stairs to Nicks room.

"YOU WONT BELIEVE WHO DM ME ON INSTAAAAA"

"WHOO??" Nick says getting up

"johnny orlando!!" i say jumping up and down "he want to hang and do a colab with us!!!!"

i think Matt and Chris heard us because they walked into the room. all four of he were super excited. i could tell Matt was a little iffy but he was still stoked.

short chapter but anyways have a good day!!
-q