back

It has been 2 days since halloween and my body still hasn't fully recovered. my brothers have been great help. the first night i came home from the hospital they were watching over me and when i woke up the next morning, i saw them fast asleep on my bedroom floor.

they don't want to admit it but i know they care for me. it doesn't matter how many fights we get into we always have each others back.

On the other hand i know it's bad but i've been tempted to talk to Chase again. I want yell at him and smash his face into a concrete wall until his head is like a pancake. but there is no way in hell my brothers would let me near him again. any boy in general.

i was trying to get out of bed to go downstairs and get some water. as soon as i try to sit up pain rushed all over my body. i tried not to groan too loud and wake my over tried brothers. i almost reached the door till Matt woke up.

"What's wrong Q? Why are you up?" he says half asleep getting up from the ground.

"Oh nothing i just want some water?" i say scratching my head

"Well come on, i'll help you" as he let me use his shoulder to balance my self as i walked down the stairs.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

it's currently Wednesday so that means i have missed 3 days if school. i'm planning to go back on Thursday since my body pain is minimal. Although the black eye and cut on my nose and lip are still very much there. but it's been boring being at the house all day since i'm not aloud to do anything because my brothers say 'it's to dangerous' or 'you'll get hurt if you that'.

When my brothers finally came home from school we ate, chatted, and talked shit about everyone and their mama.

we decided to film today so we could post it Thursday. Todays video was Smash or Pass food. i don't know who came up with the idea but it was genius.

"okay smash or pass eggs" Matt says
"PASS" i yell
"ew no pass" Nick says
"passssss" Chris says

"wait what about potatoes?" i say
"smash" Chris says
"any form of a potato is a hard smash" i say which made everyone burst out it giggles. i dont know what was so funny but it felt nice laughing with my brothers again.

we finished filming and headed back home to sleep.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The next morning was a doozy. It was Nicks turn to wake me up and it took him about 30 minutes.

i had minimal pain but it still hurt a bit.

i did my usual routine but without the makeup since the doctor said i cant have anything on my face until my black eye and cuts are fully healed.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

loads of people kept asking me and my brothers on what happened to my face. we just told them i fell down the stairs. i know we are going to have to tell the truth because our viewers are going to question it also once the youtube video comes out.

it was finally lunch time and me and olive were in line getting our food. we had a lot to catch up on. after we paid for our food we started making our way to the table where all my brothers were sat.

we sit down and start eating our food and talking like usual and all of a sudden Chase came by with all of his audacity trying to sit with us.

"Bro what are you doing?" Matt says standing up
"Sitting down at our lunch table?" Chase says with confusion not knowing that everyone knows what he did to me.

Matt stares at him with pure rage.

"What the hell is your problem?" Chase says

"What's my problem!? You were my best friend, i trusted you and go behind my back pulling this shit!" Matt says pointing to me and my hurt face with a raised voice which causes Nick and Chris to standup with him.

"What do you mean man?" Chase says acting dumb

Matt doesn't say anything back. He just grabbed chase by the shoulders and starts punching him.

Matt hit him in to stomach and Chase hit him in the jaw. Chase grabbed Matt's foot and pulled it causing him to fall. Chris jumps in helping Matt beat Chases ass.

"Oh you too?" Chase says to Chris

The fighting went on until Nick and I pulled Chris and Matt away from Chase trying to separate them.

"STURNIOLOS TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE NOW I REPEAT STURNIOLOS TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE NOW!"

the intercom announced in the cafeteria. well shit we're in trouble.

i turned around and Chris had a small nose bleed and Matt was holding his jaw in pain.

"are you guys okay?" i say to both of them with a sincere look on my face.

"yeah i'm fine" Chris says with a small smile
"yeah it felt great punching" Matt says smiling
"Letsss gooooo" Nick says as he extends his arms out signaling he want to do out quadruplet hand shake.

we made that handshake up when we were 7 and ten years later we still do it.

next update idk but next chapter i'll try and make it more about the youtube channel and stuff!!!!!