⇠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸⇢

"Hey, Chirs wake up! It's time for school!" I heard someone yell

"Five more minutes," I mumbled from under the covers.

"No! Get up now!" The person yelled before I got my blankets violently ripped off of me.

"HEY!" I yelled as I shot up. Then I got blinded by my red lights being turned on. I cover my eyes and lay back down. "Go away," I whined.

"No, I won't go away Chris!" Nancy's familiar voice yelled and she grabbed my arms and pulled me up. "Now get up and get ready! You have 2 hours before Steve gets here!" She yelled again and walked out of my room.

"Ugh, I hate my life!" I yelled as I got up from my bed. Two hours is plenty of time to get ready.

I walked over to my line of short white dressers that are pushed against the wall. I opened one and pulled out black underwear and a black top and threw it on my bed. I found a black and red plaid colored shirt and threw it with the other clothes. I grabbed my jacket off of a stool I had near my dresser. Also found some fishnets and a belt that would go well with my outfit. I gathered all my clothes and walked downstairs.

"No one better be in the shower!" I yelled and opened the bathroom door.

Gladly there was no one there. I sighed in relief and locked the bathroom door. I put my clothes down on the little counter and grabbed a towel out of the closet. I quickly took off my tank top, shorts, and underwear and then threw them in the hamper. I turned on the shower and waited for it to get warm then I hopped in. I quickly washed myself. I have other things to do so I can't take too long in the shower.

I turned off the water and dried myself off with the towel. I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around myself. I brushed my teeth and blow-dried my hair. Then I took about 20 fucking minutes to curl my hair with the curling iron and sprayed it with a shit ton of hair spray. Like a lot of fucking hair spray. Then I got changed into the outfit I picked. I looked in the mirror and I looked fucking good. This new style suits me. Then I started to do my makeup which didn't take me that long.

"Chirs can you hurry up!" Mike yelled while banging on the door.

"Give me a second my god!" I yelled back as I put lipstick on. When I was done I put it in my makeup basket and opened the door.

I looked down at my short brother wearing dark brown khakis, a black shirt with white and red stripes, and a navy blue sweater over it. He looked me up and down and glared.

"You're going to wear that to school?" He asked, disapproving of my outfit.

"Have you looked in the mirror? Because that outfit is not it," I said and pointed at him.

"Well you should put on more," he said.

"You mind your own fucking business! I'm 17 and I can do whatever I want!" I shouted.