Chapter 15

After lunch, the rest of the day went by pretty quickly

After lunch, the rest of the day went by pretty quickly. Nothing else really happened that was interesting. Just boring ass classes that no one cares about. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about what happened at lunch.

I can't believe Nancy started a fight with me. Aigan. She's such a bitch. I don't understand why she hates me so fucking much. Literally, no one was on her side in that fight. Everything thinks she was overrating and getting mad for no reason. I didn't even do anything.

Then before that with fucking Jason. I don't understand why this guy won't just leave me alone. I rejected him multiple times but he just keeps coming back like flies to shit. I can't even. These people always ruining my fucking day. And Lessie of course once again was talking shit about me. Because god forbid these people get a fucking life.

Now I'm sitting on the hood of Steve's car waiting for him to come out with my bitch of a sister so I can go home and get ready for Tina's party. I pulled out my pack of cigarettes and took out my last one. I lit and took a drag. I closed my eyes as I held the toxins in my mouth.

"You know those things kill your lungs," I heard a familiar voice say. I sighed letting the smoke out and opened my eyes to look at the blonde in front of me.

"No really? I had no idea. Thanks for letting me know Jason," I rolled my eyes.

"You finished that whole pack?" He asked.

"Yes, Jason I finished this entire pack of cigarettes in one day," I snapped.

"Sassy today all right," he said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"What can't a guy talk to his friend without a reason?" He asked and leaned against Steve's car.

"We're not friends," I said and took another drag.

"Forgot about that. We should fix that," he said with a stupid smile.

"Nah I'm good," I blew smoke in his direction.

"Are you going to the party later?" He asked as he waved the smoke away.

"Of course,"

"That's cool. Are you going with anyone?" He asked.

"Jason I swear to god. Go away," I said.

"Come on Chirs don't be like that,"

"I said go away," I snapped.

"Fine I'll see you at the party," he said as he pushed himself off Steve's car.

"Yeah, yeah," I waved my hand and looked away from him.

I watched him walk away then I went back to smoking. I can't even enjoy a cigarette anymore my god. Someone always has to come and stress me out. Then they wonder why I smoke so much. I finished my cigarette when I saw Steve and Nancy walking over. I flicked my cigarette away and hopped off of his car.