⇠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶⇢

"Chris, wake up," a raspy voice said to me

"No, not again," I groaned and rolled over hoping to be left alone.

"Hey Chris, come on, get up," the voice said again, not giving up.

"No, you can't trick me again," I mumbled and pulled the blanket over my head.

"Chris, what are you talking about?" the voice asked.

I sighed and moved the blanket. I opened my eyes and saw Jonathan standing near the door.

"Oh hey Jonathan," I mumbled, feeling embarrassed as I realized Jonathan was the voice I was hearing.

"Good morning Chris," he said.

"Morning," I grumbled and sat up. I looked around the room and it looked dark. "What time is it?" I asked.

"5:15," he answered.

"5:15?" I said and got up wondering why he woke me up this early.

"I woke up and took a shower," he said. "You have the bathroom until 6,"

"Why until 6?" I asked.

"That's when my mom gets up for work," he answered.

"Oh, when does, Will wake up?" I asked.

"He wakes up around 6 to 6:30," he said.

"Oh okay," I said and climbed out of bed.

I walked to my bag and grabbed it. I opened Jonathan's door and walked to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door behind me and threw my bag onto the ground. I took a quick shower and then got out. I dug through my bag and grabbed all the shit I needed.

I pulled out the clothes I picked out the day before. A black Metallica shirt and a red plaid skirt. Then I put my fishnets on. I pulled out a black leather choker and a bunch of chain necklaces. I quickly put them on then blow-dried my hair and brushed it. Then I fucking struggled to style it and I probably used too much hair spray. Then I brushed my teeth. I shoved all my shit back into my bag and pulled out my pills. I opened the bottle and took 2. I put them in the bag and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked back to Jonathan's room and I knocked this time

I walked back to Jonathan's room and I knocked this time. I would die if I saw him without a shirt on again. I didn't hear anything from the other side so I slowly opened the door and peeked my head in. Thankfully there was no naked Jonathan in there. I sighed in relief and quickly grabbed my heels before walking back out. I walked into the living room and no one was in there. I sat on the couch and struggled to put my shoes on.

"Oh, morning Chris," Mrs. Byers said. I looked at her and she clearly just woke up.

"Good morning Mrs. Byers," I said with a smile.

"Jonathan is in the kitchen if you want to talk to him,"

"Oh okay thank you," I said and got up.

She walked away and went into the bathroom while I walked into the kitchen. I looked around and Jonathan was making something.

"Hey Jonny boy," I smiled and he turned around.

"Hey Chris, you look nice," he said with a smile. "Want pancakes?" he asked and turned around.

"Yeah, I'll take one I guess," I shrugged. "Need help?" I asked while leaning against the counter.

"No, I'm good," he answered.

"Really? Nothing? No setting up the table or something?" I asked again.

"Uh I guess, you can do the plates," he said and pointed at a cabinet.

"Okay," I smiled. I opened the cabinet and grabbed four plates.

I put the plates down on the table and walked back over to Jonathan. He opened a drawer and there were forks and knives in there. I grabbed some and put them next to the plates.

"Done," I smiled and looked back at Jonathan. He put the last pancake on a plate and smiled.

"Thank you," he said and put the plate in the middle of the table.

I sat down and grabbed a pancake and started to cut it. I watched as Jonathan walked to the fridge and pulled out the maple syrup. He put it on the table and pushed it towards me. I took it and poured some on my single pancake.

"Are you going to eat?" I asked as I shoved food in my mouth.

"I will just get a drink," he said and pulled out the milk. "Want any?" he asked as he walked to the cabinet and pulled out some cups.

"No I'm good but thanks for offering," I smiled and continued to eat the sweet pancakes. "These are really good, Jonathan," I said as he poured a glass of milk.

"Thanks," he smiled and sat down next to me.

He grabbed some pancakes and started eating. I finished and put my plate in the sink. I turned back around and Will walked in wearing a ghostbusters costume. He was carrying the proton pack behind him. Oh yeah, it's Halloween. How the fuck did I forget it's Halloween? I thought. He put the pack down and sat at the table.

"Aw you look so cute," I said, teasing him.

"You like it?" he asked.

"Yeah duh, I love ghostbusters," I smiled.

"We spent so long making that," Jonathan chimed in.

"I know Mike made me make his," I sighed. "He's a pain in my ass,"

"So which one are you?" I asked.

"Egon,"

"Venkman is my favorite," I said as Joyce walked into the room.

"Oh my god you look so cute," she said with a huge smile. "Hurry and eat so we can take pictures," she added.

"Yeah, Will gotta get pictures," I smiled.