Chapter 17

"I love this song!" I shouted over the loud music

"You've said that for the past 4 songs," Billy shouted back as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Well I have good music taste," I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Swaying with the music.

"Less talking more dancing sweetheart," he whispered into my ear.

"I want another drink," I smiled as I let go of Billy.

"No sweetheart. Stay. Dance with me," Billy frowned as he pulled me up against his body.

"I'll be back I promise!" I smiled, putting my hands on his chest slightly pushing him back.

"Fine. I'll be waiting," he said, letting me go.

I smiled and turned away from him. I pushed and shoved my way through the crowd. Once I got through everyone I made my way to the kitchen. I looked around for a beer but as I was searching I saw Steve walking by. I smiled again as I grabbed a bottle of vodka that was on the counter and two shot glasses. I looked back up to say hi to him but he was already shoving people out of the way so he could go outside. Why is he going outside? Wait, where is my sister? Why isn't Nancy with him?

I scanned the room trying to find my sister. Which is so fucking hard because there are so many people here. My eyes landed on Jonathan who was standing by the door. And next to him is Nancy! I walked over and I could see Nancy was drunk. Took her long enough.

"Hey!" I smiled as I looked at the pair in front of me,

"Oh hey Chris," Jonathan said.

"Nancy! Come let's go drink with Steve! I think he went that way!" I said as I pointed behind me.

"Fuck Steve," Nancy mumbled as she swayed a bit.

"I think she's had enough to drink Chris,"

"Oh come on!" I frowned as I leaned into Jonathan.

"I'm serious Chris. I'm going to bring her home," he said as tensed up.

"Oh. Okay! Are you coming back?" I asked.

"I don't know. Do you think you can get a ride?" He asked.

"Uh.. yeah!" I said. I know a lot of people so getting back isn't a problem. "I might stay here tonight... I don't know!" I added as I giggled.

"Okay, I'll see you later," Jonathan said, moving away from me.

"Bye! Bye, Nancy!" I smiled and waved the bottle of vodka still in my hand.

Nancy mumbled some gibberish as Jonathan smiled and waved back. Then he sighed and helped her walk out of the house. Once they were gone I turned around and looked around. I should go tell Steve that Nancy left! I hope he's still outside.