⇠ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14 (𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝) ⇢

After talking about whatever came to our minds we had to leave my car

After talking about whatever came to our minds we had to leave my car. Chris wasn't happy about that. Lunch is about to start and we are both hungry. I followed her as she pushed open the doors and walked down the hallway as she complained about how she needed to buy more cigarettes because her pack is almost empty. I could see Tina leaning against Chris's locker. I could see her eyes light up when she saw Chris.

"Hey, Chris!" She cheered and ran over and hugged her.

"Hi Tina," Chris smiled and hugged her back. "You missed me this much? We just talked like 40 minutes ago," she said and pulled away from the hug.

"Hello Billy," Tina smiled and twirled some of her hair around her finger.

"Hi Tina," I smiled and winked and she giggled.

"To be honest I thought you were still in your car," Chris said. "Had no clue you were next to me," She added as she laughed slightly.

"Of course, I'm next to you," I smiled again.

"Where you looking at her ass?" Tina asked.

"Of course," I answered.

"Oh my god," Chris sighed and rolled her eyes. Then she started walking away to the lunch room.

"Wait, Chris!" Tina called out and ran after her to quickly join her side.

"You have to hurry up before the line gets long," she said as I joined her side.

"Lunch hasn't even started yet," I said.

"It's going too soon so it's good to get there first," she explained.

"Good point," I said.

"Yeah, I know. Come on," she said with a smug smile on her face. We all walked into the lunch room and Chris ran over to a table that is in the far corner of the room right next to the windows.

"Best table," Tina said as she threw her bag down and sat in a seat. She pulled a lunch box out of her bag.

"What do you have for lunch?" Chris asked as she grabbed her shoulders and leaned against her back, looking over her shoulder.

"Salad," Tina answered as she opened her lunchbox and pulled out a container.

"Fucking rabbit food," I stated and Chris laughed.

"She's a vegetarian or whatever," Chris said.

"That's sad," I stated.

"Shut up," Tina snapped and opened her container, and started to eat.

"Only plants I like are the ones I can smoke," Chris said as she leaned in to say it in her ear. The bell rang and Chris shot up. She pushed herself off of Tina and patted her shoulders. "I'm going to go get food. You coming Billy?" she asked.