⇠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹⇢

"You know you don't need to drag me around! I can walk on my own!" I laughed as Billy continued to guide me through the hall

"I know but it's more fun this way," he said and pushed the doors open.

I laughed again as we walked into the parking lot. There weren't many people out here, mostly just people sitting on top of cars and gossiping. A small group of girls noticed us and started whispering to each other and glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and continued to let myself be dragged across the parking lot. When we got to his car he finally let go of my hand and unlocked the doors. I walked around to the passenger side and got hopped in the car, closing the door behind myself.

I relaxed in the car and watched him sit down in the driver's seat. He closed the door and started the car. He rolled down the windows and looked at me.

"Radio?" He asked.

"Yeah sure," I smiled as he put it on. A 'highway to hell' by AC/DC started to play loudly.

"I love this song," I said and leaned back into the chair.

"You have good music taste," he said as he lit a cigarette and took a long drag.

"Most people here don't like this band," I said and grabbed a cigarette from my bag.

"Well good thing I'm not most people or from around here," he smiled as I lit my cigarette.

"So what else does Billy Hargrove like?" I asked as I took a drag from my cigarette.

"I like hot blonde girls," he said with a grin.

"Billy, I'm being serious," I said while smoke left my mouth.

"I like basketball, used to play in California," he answered while taking a drag.

"Well lucky for you Hawkins has a basketball team," I said.

"I was thinking about trying out," he said.

"You should! I bet they'll accept you," I smiled.

"I know they will, I'll be the best thing to happen to that team," he said, causing me to laugh.

"I believe it, the team sucks," I said and he hummed. We sat in silence as we both finished our cigarettes.

"Who's Eddie Munson?" Billy asked, breaking the silence.

"What?" I asked. Where did he hear about Eddie? God, does he know that we dated? Great more drama.

"I said who's Eddie Munson?" he asked again and looked at me. I looked into his blue eyes before looking out the window.

"Just a friend," I lied. Maybe he doesn't know that we dated.

"Friend?" he asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

"I heard you dated him. Did I hear wrong?" He asked.

"No you didn't, why do you care about my love life huh?" I asked.

"Because I want to be a part of your love life," he said.

"Very funny now, who told you about me and Eddie?" I asked.

"Leslie," he answered blankly.

"Leslie? Like the redhead Leslie?" I asked. I hate her, she is such a bitch.

"Yeah her," he answered.

"I hate her," I snapped.

"She hates you," he stated.

'What did she say?" I asked.

"He's a freak and a drug dealer," he said. "Also heard that he runs a cult," he added. I sighed and leaned back in the seat and stared at the roof of the car.

"He's not a cult leader," I sighed.

"I thought so," he said. "Tina told me he would give you drugs for parties," he added.

"Yeah, the drug dealer part is true," I said.

"You dated a drug dealer?" he asked.

"Listen, Billy, I don't need another person judging me," I snapped and looked at him. He put his hands up and smiled.

"I'm not judging, just shocked," he said.

"Shocked? Why? Let me guess? You thought I was just a little cute blonde bimbo that just is going through her emo phase? Can you fix me?" I snapped.

"No," he snapped back. "Just didn't think you did drugs,"

"I'm not an addict so why does it matter?" I asked harshly. I need to calm down. I took a deep breath.

"Drugs are bad," he said.

"Says the guy who smokes," I laughed.

"Some drugs burn holes in your brain," he stated.

"Yeah if you use them all the time," I said. "Why am I even talking about this with you? We just met and you have no right to judge me!" I shouted. Here come the anger issues.

"I'm not judging you!" He yelled back.

"Yes, you are!" I yelled.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry!" He shouted and looked out his window. we sat in silence. I took another deep breath and just tried to focus on the music that was playing.

"What else did you hear about me?" I asked after a minute of silence.

"You're a freak charmer," he answered.

"Great," I sighed.

"I don't think you're a freak or whatever," he said and looked at me. "Your hot and cool, fuck everyone else," he stated.

"Thanks, Billy," I smiled.

"I talked to Tina too," he spoke.

"I know I saw," I said.

"She told me that you guys have been friends for a while," he explained.

"Yep, we go way back,"

"How far?" He asked.

"Like 4th grade far," I answered.

"Wow," he said.

"Yeah, I love her," I smiled, thinking about when I was a kid. Back in the fourth grade when everything was easy and all we had to worry about was if we got invited to someone's birthday party.

"You have any other friends?"

"Yeah of course," I answered.

"Who?"

"Jonathan, Steve, I used to be friends with Leslie," I said.

"Really? What happened?"

"I changed, she didn't like that," I said and he hummed.

"Who's Jason?" He asked.

"My god, don't even get me started," I said.

"Don't like him?" He asked.

"That's an understatement," I laughed.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Ugh so we used to be friends but when I started dating Eddie, he got pissed. Cause he likes me, then he started being an asshole so I stopped being friends with him," I explained.

"Who wouldn't like you?" He asked with a smile.

"That's really what you picked up from that?" I asked.

"Maybe," he smiled.

"Oh my god," I sighed.