I'm sure you weren't expecting much and you were right

Hi guys I have some news! If you're even still reading this after me being away so long. It's really been months and I am so so sorry for that. I have no real excuse, first, it started off with me being very stressed and I was teetering on depression so I couldn't find it in me to write but eventually that turned into me falling in love with many other fandoms and I just don't want to write about Harry Potter anymore even though I still love the fandom. I have really missed this though and I have tried writing a new chapter so many times but I cannot make myself write the words. Thank you for alll the love I've received while away it's unbelievable I honestly never expected that and I just published to see what would happen. While I am very grateful I've come to the realization that it is very hard for me to write full stories and oneshots are much easier for me. If u have any requests for those I'll try to write them and maybe one day I'll finish this but I'm not sure when that will be. I apologize for this and I truly thank all of you guys for reading. This isn't a goodbye but I suppose I'll probably see you later most likely in a different story if you request. Hope you're not too mad at me.