Chapter 7: The Encounter

Handwriting
Parseltounge

Third Person POV

Hadrian, Ron, and Hermione make their way out of the Great Hall, just to hear talking.

"Oh look what we have here! It's some low life mudbloods and their know-it-all bodyguard. How about we show you your place?" Draco stated with a wicked grin. Hadrian rolled his eyes with an annoyed huff.

"Malfoy, if don't stop bullying Neville I'll get a teacher!" The Ravenclaw sounded scared but determined to stand up for the group of first years.

"Oh really? You're going to go crying to a Professor? You're just prats, and that's all you'll ever be!" He sneered at them. Hadrian could practically see the disgust on his face. Malfoy stalked off, but not without a low level cobalt blue stinging hex at them.

Hadrian shot up a shield wordlessly and wandlessly. Draco sneered and ran off.
The first year Hufflepuffs and second year Ravenclaw started thanking him endlessly. Hadrian having enough scoffed, turned, and walked away with Ron and Hermione to the library.

~🐍~
Hadrian POV

We got to the library after manipul-*cough* I mean 'asking' a staff member to give us a pass to the restricted section. I picked out some books on Runes, Parseltounge, and a book on Dark lords. I went over to where Hermione and Ron were seated and we started reading.

A/N Sorry if it's short, I've been trying to come up with ideas with how to continue this story. Feel free to give me some suggestions and I'm sorry it took a while to update, this is the first story I've written in a while. Peace!!! ✌️