PREGNANT?!

Hanako pov:

Nene's symptoms hadn't lighten or improve and I can't help but feel off edge. I already told her last week we should go see Mr.Tsuchigomori, but she refused saying it was only a stomach bug. It was the end of the day and she had come to clean the toilets. By choice this time now. I tell her she doesn't have to but she still insists on doing so. We talk while she cleans, but she seemed to get pale. 

Hanako: Nene you should take a break

Nene: I'm almost done Hanako 

Why does she always have to be so stubborn. She then seems off balanced. 

Hanako: Nene come sit down

Nene: I TOLD YOU I'M ALMOST DONE

She hadn't snap like that at me in a long time

Nene: Amane I'm sorry, I-

I really didn't want to make my request an official order. Especially directed at my beloved. 

Hanako: Number 8 of the school mysteries come sit down this instant, that's an order. 

She began to seem more off balanced and pale. I stood to come help her to the windowsill. I knew she was upset I commanded her, but she wouldn't have listened otherwise. But before I could get to her she fainted and I panicked. I caught her in my arms, she was out cold. She had a strong pulse, so luckily it wasn't time just yet for her passing. But that was the last straw. Nene had been only getting worse and now it's time to see him. I ran down the hall to mr.tsuchigomori. 

Hanako: MR. TSUCHIGOMORI

Tsuchigomori: What is it No.7-

Tsuchigomori: What happened 

Hanako: She was cleaning the she became unbalanced and fainted, but her pulse is still strong. 

Tsuchigomori: Let's take a look at her in the infirmary

We head down there and he asks has she long she's been sick and what symptoms

Hanako: She's been throwing up, more "breaks", tired out more easily. And she has been having sometimes secretion on scale areas. Hasn't been able to stomach a few meals. She has been like this since last week. 

Tsuchigomori: I see, I'll run a few tests

I don't leave Nene's side

Tsuchigomori pov:

These symptoms are of the one thing I was worried of happening. 

*10 minutes later

Tsuchigomori: Good you're awake. Mrs.Yugi I need a urinal sample from you please.

Nene: What?! why? 

Tsuchigomori: To run a tests to see what exactly may be causing your illness. This isn't a normal stomach bug. 

Nene: ok.....

She went into the restroom and then gave me back the cup. When they weren't looking I got out a human pregnancy test and a apparitional pregnancy test. And I was correct. The one thing I worried of happening after their relationship got serious ended up happening. To think even though it's highly unlikely it still happened. 

Hanako pov: 

Thanks goodness she was able to wake up. But I should still apologize for what I did earlier

Hanako: Nene I am so sorry for earlier

Nene: I forgive you and I'm sorry for being stubborn. 

I went to hug and she gave me a kiss from those soft lips.

Tsuchigomori: I had ran 2 tests

Hanako/Nene: What'd they say

Tsuchigomori: How long ago was your last period No.8 

Yashiro: Let's see it was.....

There was silence

Yashiro:...I'm late

There was no way-

Tsuchigomori: Amane when is the last time you and Nene had intercourse 

I felt my face burn

Hanako:.......Last month

Tsuchigomori: Well both the human pregnancy tests are negative

Nene sighed 

Tsuchigomori: But the apparitional pregnancy tests shows positive

Tsuchigomori: You are experiencing an apparitional pregnancy. Congrats you are going to have a child within 6-7 months. 

I was speechless and Nene looked like she saw a ghost. I couldn't believe it. Nene was pregnant. And I was gonna be a dad. I honestly felt excited I was gonna be a father to the son or daughter of my wife. 

Yashiro pov:

The moment I heard those words I felt for some reason immense joy. I thought I was never gonna be able to have kids. And here I was, I was gonna have my first child with Amane-kun. It felt unrealistic. But I also felt scared shitless. How was I gonna explain to my parents. Or to my friends. No I couldn't tell my friends. It would spread around the school. And they wouldn't understand. My parents will have to be another day. I was only 16 and Hanako now aged as 15. I would have to hide this pregnancy. But the other wonders would have to know about this news as well.  

Hanako: Nene you ok

I broke and started crying. Amane immediately hugged me. 

Nene: I'm scared and immensely overjoyed. What was thought to be impossible ended up happening. I get to have a child with you but, I'm scared of what's to come. 

Hanako: No matter what is to come, I will be there every step of the way with you. I love you Nene and I'm never gonna leave your side. I love you and nothing will change that. 

Nene: what about you? how do you feel about this?

Hanako: I'm over the moon. I get to be a father to my wife's child. 

Nene: Try not to make them have your dirty mind

Hanako: * gasps * I would never

Nene: I don't fully believe that. 

Hanako: what ever awaits we'll walk through it together ok

Nene: Ok

We got back to the boundary and I was to tired to go home after today's events. 

Next Morning

*retching noises* 

Stupid Morning sickness  -_-

Author- Yea that's it for today. Good night 😪