Have you heard?

Nene pov: 

I felt my body to get colder and I felt weaker. Time seemed to slow. I could hear my parents and aoi cry. I could feel Amane holding me with his right arm while I felt his tears fall onto to me. And I heard my little baby let out a confused babble and then a sad one.

I reach out my arms with the little strength I had left. Cupped both Amane's and Hanako's cheek. 

"I love you both so much"

That was the last thing I said before it all went black.

Hanako pov: 

" I love you both so much" 

That was the last thing she said before she passed. I knew she was coming back, but it still hurt to see her die. No.6 then came forward then took her body. We all followed and she was put into her pond. 

Her mother sobbed. Her father looking heart broken. The mysteries had a sad look. They knew like me yet are still upset she had to give up her life as a living human. 

I sit on my knees. Hana looked confused and started crying. She reached for the lake in my arms. But I held her tight. She wanted her mom...but wouldn't be able to see her just yet. When the clock strikes midnight, she'll return. 

Nene pov:

I was being given a choice...

To pass on and live in heaven or be No.8 till Amane's sins are forgiven. And apparently Hana dies and lives as a normal human even though she's human apparition. 

I loved Amane too much. And there was no way I was gonna make him raise our child alone. Not if I could help it. 

So I chose to be the 8th till he was released and had atoned in full. A few hours later I had awoken in my pond. I rose and I saw my parents still there with Amane. They rushed over to me and hugged me. I hugged them back. I gave Amane a kiss on his lips and Hana on her forehead. 

Nene: I'm home my love

He tearfully chuckled

Hanako: glad you are

* time skip* 

It had been a few weeks since I became a full apparition. I write letters to my parents, but Amane gifted me a iphantom 14 phone. Similar to a smartphone but for apparitions. Amane had gotten himself one but I had to teach him how to use it. And so I was still able to call and text my parents. They got to Facetime sometimes too, so that they could see their granddaughter. 

Life as the 8th had duties as well and other responsibilities along with the parental responsibilities. But life as an apparition was still good. I got to spend more time with Amane and Hanako. 

Tsuchigomori had set up a play date with Chouko and Hana in order for Amane and me to go on a date. We had done the same for him and he does the same for us. 

We had went out to eat in Seishin then went for a walk in the cherry blossom garden. Then we each went into a shop to get a gift for the other. I had gotten him playing cards but with space designs. And a bunny outfit for later. The outfit I wasn't gonna show him just yet. 

We rejoined and he gave me a beautiful brooch of a rose. And I handed him the set of playing cards. He asked what was in the other bag. And I told him it was a surprise. He seemed curious, but didn't push. 

We got back and took care of Hana. Put the girl to sleep and headed to 3rd floor bathroom. I was there first since I asked Amane if he could rock Hana to sleep. In the meantime it gave me time to ready myself. I quickly got into the bunny outfit, then did quick make up. I felt his presence coming towards the bathroom. So I went to his stall and waited. 

Hanako: Nene are you here?

Nene: I'm here love

I walk out of the stall slowly with my behind my back and puffing out my chest. I thank Hana for having my body give me bigger breast. I became a C38 after the pregnancy. I could see Amane staring at me. His face went red. 

Nene: Just thought we could have a night of fun, daddy~

Hanako: N-N-Nene why are y-you calling me t-that

Nene: well aren't you a daddy already. Come on mommy is waiting for you daddy~ 

Amane had that look that could make me feel weak in my knees. The lustful look that made him seem as if he wanted to devour me. The look of desire. I could tell I was in for it, but I had to give one last push. 

Nene: I was thinking....why don't we make Hana a sibling, hmmm?

I had finally done it. He snapped ( in a lustful way). He pinned me against the wall and I could feel his hot breath near my left ear. 

Amane: Well looks as if mommy can't behave. So I guess daddy's gonna have to teach mommy a lesson. 

He then bent me over the sink and smacked my ass. I yelped at the sensation. I felt him then grab my breast and kneed them harshly. He stops for a minute and turns my head back. He plants his lips on mine and I let a small moan out as I feel his tongue top mine. He removes his gakuren and shirt. And then takes of the bunny suit I had on. He turns me around to where I'm facing him. He kisses me and had a hand in my hair and the other on my hip. Our tongues dancing then fighting. The kisses got rougher and rougher. He then started leaving marks around my neck while his fingers wandered and traced around my body. Each touch feeling like fire on my ice cold being. He then hooked a finger around the band of my panties and I nodded. I slid them of and even removed my bra. I didn't feel cold anymore when I was exposed. His honey golden eyes have already seen my figure but always seems to drink up my image again and again. I tug on his pants as if to say isn't fair I'm the only one entirely exposed. He listened to my command. But a second later has me bent over the sink again. I felt my face burn knowing what is to come next.

Amane: are you ready love?

Nene: yes

He smacked my ass and I yelped

Amane: yes what?

Nene: Yes please

Amane: good girl

I felt him gently slide his member in as I felt my walls clench around it. He let me adjust for a few minutes since we hadn't done it in a while. I gave him the ok and he starts to move. 

Nene: Faster please 

Amane: if that's what you wish

He got faster and faster. Soon enough we were fucking like rabbits. My hips had started to move on their own to be in sync with his thrusts. I felt my womb throb and my belly started getting that feeling. But Amane had also seemed to start having a had time keeping rhythm. 

Amane: Nene, I'm close. Inside or out?

Nene: I-In, I'm close too.

Amane had his hips bucking wildly as he chased his finish. And I was so close to falling off the edge. He then had 2 of his fingers toying with my clit. And that was the last push I needed before I fell. And it seems my walls clenching had Amane orgasm as well. We pant and he uses the little energy he had left to get us to his secret boundary. And seems another Haku-johdai teleported Hana into the crib we had for her in here. He then pulls me close and lays one last kiss on my lips before we both fall into a peaceful sleep. Right in each other's arms. Where we felt loved and safe. 

Author- Hey guys hope you enjoyed that chapter. Just to announce...I will not be working on the next chapter tomorrow. Tomorrow a year ago on 11/22 was the most painful day that I wish had never come but did. And I had lost my mother. I probably won't post the next chapter until Dec 2nd for personal reasons. I'm sorry if you guys wanted it sooner. Have a good evening/day.