Christmas reunion

Hanako pov:
Today was the day I was gonna be able to see my family for a little while for Christmas. Apparently also Nene's parents were also gonna be there. The Yugi and Yashiro families are gonna be able to be united for Christmas.

It was promised at midnight on Christmas Eve all of us can reunite. We were allowed to be together in a boundary. Since I can't enter heaven just yet. Me and Nene made sure everything that was needed for Hana was packed.

I dressed in black slacks and a red tucked in button up shirt. Nene was a sparkly teal knee length dress, with her hair in 2 high pigtails. Hana is in a red fluffy dress. Both my girls looked stunning.

Soon the clock struck midnight and we were in the boundary we prepared with a tree and gifts. Most of it was Nene's idea. I had helped her make dinner too. I'm not much of a baker but I did know basics of cooking.

Hana is in Nene's arms while I have my arm wrapped around Nene, my hand at her hip.

I was extremely nervous.

Nene's parents hugged her then me. Waved at Hana. Then I saw them. My family.... Mom, Dad, and my real twin tsukasa...

I felt myself break and I teared up.

Tsukasa: what's wrong ni-chan?

I ran into my brother's arms. I sobbed..I had the brother I lost so long ago in my arms. The one who sacrificed himself for me. The one who I killed his so called replacement.

Hanako: I missed you so much Tsukasa...

Tsukasa: I missed you too Amane

My parents then broke and joined the hug. All of us were crying. The entire Yugi family was back together. Nene held Hana and watched with sorrow. Hey parents were confused and sad.

Once we got that all over. I had basically updated mom and dad and my in laws about everything that happened since our separation. But I definitely left teru's execution out. But they were overjoyed to see their granddaughter in person. As well as meeting my wife.

We ate the meals we prepared. As well open Christmas gifts. Heck even played a few Christmas games from my childhood and Nene's. Tsukasa got to sorta play with his niece. He could float and she had her hakujohdai fly and swirl around him.

Nene: enjoying this Christmas love?

Hanako: most definitely. We have our entire family here.

Huh...our...family...

Nene: true. Our family. The one we had and the one we made

I felt my cheeks turning red. ...Yea the family we... /////// made..

Hanako: yep. The one we made in bed :3

Nene: AMANE

She had turned into a hot blushing mess...a really hot mess. I then leaned into her ear.

Hanako: how bout we make another addition later.

I smirk as she got even redder. I kissed her soft strawberry lips and she returned it. I knew it was gonna get heated later in the night when she put two fingers at my pulse point.

Sadly we all had to say our goodbyes. I hugged my brother tightly.

Tsukasa: I hope to see you there soon Amane

Hanako: I hope to see you too Tsukasa

I then went to my parents and gave a kiss on the cheek to my mom and a hug to my dad.

Hanako: I hope to see you there Ka-san, Otō-san

Mr./Mrs. Yugi: we hope to see you there soon too.

Mrs. Yugi: and you too Nene-san

Nene smiled and nodded. Nene and I said goodbye to her parents. And with that both sides of our family left.

We cleaned up the boundary after we put Hana to bed.

Nene: So wanna get started

I looked at her with confusion since I had no idea what she meant.

Hanako: with what??

Nene: making baby #2 of course

....It turned into a long night for me, my hips, and my friend downstairs. And Nene's donut, my favorite kind ;)

Author- Sorry it took so long. I'm visiting my grandparents this week across state and have been busy.

Merry Christmas to you guys. ^w^