Waking up

Hanako pov:

Nene and Me had finally prepped all the needed baby clothes for the coming of our son.
Hana was already in her crib fast asleep. She looked like an angel. While my beautiful wife also looked angelic while asleep.
These two make me happier than anything else and we'll soon have a new addition to our family.
I couldn't be more happier. This was the happiest I've ever been. I have the woman I love and the child I made with her. And we're expecting a new one. Life couldn't be more perfect.

I let my eyes close and let them rest. Something I didn't do so often back then since I was terrified of the dark memories.

But not this time. I let my eyes close and let sleep consume my being.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then I heard loud footsteps running then the bathroom door opened to see the kid.
I woke up with a startle on the windowsill. .....It was morning already?!

The kid looked at me with worry and wonder.

Kou: Hanako.....

He said it as if he was extremely worried about me.

Hanako: *yawn* what's up kid

Kou: you're finally awake

I was confused

Hanako: what do you mean???
I ask in pure confusion

Kou: you've been asleep for 2 months. You haven't woken up since a week after Nene-senpai.....

Now I was really confused

Hanako: speaking of Nene where is she? I need to check on her and Hana

Kou: .....hanako.....

Hanako: are you gonna tell me or what?

Minamoto became as quite as a mouse and his expression turned into one of pure shock and sorrow. Seriously what is going on?!?!

Hanako: KID WHAT IS GOING O-

Kou: you've forgotten....haven't you....

Just what have I forgetten?????

Hanako: what are you talking about.

Kou: .....Hanako....senpai....has been passed on for 2 months already...and she miscarried Hana when she died.....

...no....no.....NO!!! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE.  I WAS WITH THEM! I HAD THEM IN MY ARMS!!!!

Hanako: n-n-NO! YOU'RE LYING TO ME! YOU'RE LYING!!! THERE'S NO WAY-

then all the memories flooded back. Yashiro was killed by tsukasa of the broadcast room and no.6 had taken her body while her soul ascended into heaven. She miscarried Hana after tsukasa did the same thing that he did to the original mistuba. Except he didn't extract any part of her soul. Just did it to get an enraged reaction out of me. Teru had saw and thought I was the one who had done it. But was the wound was examined by Kou. He confirmed to teru that it was tsukasa's doing and not mine. I held Yashiro and  held her cold lifeless body in my arms as if I could save her when she was long gone. No.6 and then come and collected her body. I saw be put into the water and then disappear like how I did in the severance. I felt me and yashiro's contract/bond be broken. I refused to leave my boundary. And fell asleep on the windowsill....I guess....all that joy....all of it....was just a nightmare in sheep's clothing. A dream that was actually a nightmare reminder that's what could've been if I had saved her.

I felt myself starting to cry and tremble and I couldn't stop. I desperately wanted to, but had no strength to put on a facade or mask to cover my pain up. I haven't had much strength ever since they both left.

Kou rushed to my side in an attempt to comfort me. He eventually carried me; since I involuntarily clung on, to tsuchigomori.

I couldn't stop the tears....my yashiro....my love...my siren....my wife...and my sweet little angel, Hana....was taken from me....

...But then again...I was bound to the earth for the role of Hanako-san to atone. Not to experience joyful pleasures.....

Author- hope y'all liked this chapter. And thank you all for being so supportive and patient with me. I have slowly started to heal again after what happened and what has been happening.  But thank you all for all the love and support!
Especially you DaikonOtaku
Love ya bestie ❤️ ( friendship way, don't any of y'all get ideas please.)