A Loss of Reality

Hanako pov:

...I was in tears....no...this...I had them with me....

"CIRCLE AROUND HIM!!!" " KILL HIM WITH OUR HEAT!!"

I woke up to the mokke trying to kill me....again...

Then tsuchigomori came in and told them to buzz off. They were scared of him, since to them. He looked like he was gonna eat them in his spider form.

I then realized I'm in a cot in the infirmary. And my abdomen was covered in bandages.

Hanako: tsuchigomori what happened?

Tsuchigomori: you were battling an apparition. It stabbed through your and Nene's abdomen. You were luckily still able to defeat it but you bled quite a bit yugi.

Hanako:....Ne...ne...

Could that mean I'd woken up from a dream...or really a night terror...That means she and Hana could possibly still be ali-

Tsuchigomori:...I'm truly sorry for y-your loss Yugi...Nene and your son didn't make it. And teru took advantage stole shijima's drawing pad. And since it belong to her he used it to break in The room. And....he killed Hana....

No....no...no...no....NOOOOOOO.

I HAD JUST GOT THEM BACK AND I ALREADY LOST ALL OF THEM.

I could no longer hold any tears back. I lost all of them....
TERU WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LONG GONE!

Tsuchigomori:....and the demon tsukasa....he's back Yugi.....

Tsukasa: let's "play" how we used Amane.

Tsukasa then held Hana. ....he had....stuffed...her...

Tsukasa: looks like my niece wants to play to. I can get Nene too!

Tsukasa: let's play-

NO!

I had jumped up from the cot.

Hanako: w-what????

two night terrors in a row..

I then chocked, and then realized I was sobbing.

Tsuchigomori came in and saw me. His eyes have seemed to widen then he embraced me.

No ...no...NO!
This has to be another one! But I couldn't find the strength to push him off.

Tsuchigomori: I got you. I'm here Amane.

Hanako: impossible...you're probably just another fake in a night terror!

Tsuchigomori: wha-....Amane. How many did you have.

Hanako: wha-

Tsuchigomori: how many

Wait...could this be the true reality??? No...I can't have my guard down. But probably should just comply to not make it as bad. Sobbing in front of him was enough right now.

Hanako: t-two i-in a ro-ow

He hugged me even tighter. Then he spoke.

Tsuchigomori: I'm so sorry you had to endure that. But to make it clearer for you and to clear your mind. No, this isn't another terror. This is real. This is reality Amane.

Tsuchigomori pov:

Hanako: then what... of my family....

Of course that's the first thing he asks about. He loves them to no extent and it's pretty visible.

Tsuchigomori: Nene & Kou are ok and so is your son. Hana was taken by yako to the misaki stairs, while you guys were battling to keep her extra safe.