Meet the parents

Hanako pov:

Today is the day I have been granted to leave campus for 24 hours that start when the after school bell rings. Which is about to ring in 5 minutes. Nene said she had told her parents to be home by 5pm since she needed to explain something to them with "someone". They have not a single clue of what has been going on. And it's only fair they know before they may never see their daughter again. I make sure everything necessary is packed for Hana. I make sure Hana is clean, and dress her up in the cute onesie shijima gifted Nene for Hana. It's been only a little over a month ago, but she somehow already had a full head of hair. I make sure to have my knife hidden beneath my gakuren to keep it away from Hana. The bell rings and 2 minutes later Nene arrives. I have Hana in my arms wrapped in a blanket and a pack on my back. 

Hanako: ready to go love?

Nene: is everything ready??

Hanako: yes, everything. 

Nene: let's go 

We get to the gate and to my shock I actually could pass through. Me and Nene head to her house with Hanoka in her arms. I carry the bag and she carries our bundle of joy. 

(Time skip brought to you by PAIN)

We arrive at her door step. I ask her to hand Hana over. Haku-johdai take the bag from me without instruction. It's nice to know they care and wanna help. I have Hana in my left arm with my cloak hiding her away. She rings the door bell and her mother answers. Her mother looks at me and asked Nene if I was her boyfriend. I blush. She let's us in. 

Mrs.Yashiro: Have yourselves a seat *Nene's dad name* come sit in the living room. 

Mr.Yashiro: coming

I felt extremely nervous. Seeing both of her parents. I rubbed Nene's cheek and she kissed my hand in return. Nene turns to them and speaks. 

Nene: Mama, Papa....We have A LOT to explain. 

They gave looks of confusion

Nene: I need you not to get mad or interrupt. Amane has limited time before he has to return. And we may need to take breaks for you to understand. 

They nodded. 

(time skip brought to you by EmOtIoNaL dAmAgE)

Nene explained how we met, grew closure, about her life span, the far shore incident, and our marrige.....but the hardest part is what were about to explain. 

Mr. Yashiro: So let me get this straight. You and Hanako have been married for nearly a year. And you've been a yugi ever since. 

Hanako: correct

Mrs. Yashiro: and you never thought to tell us any of this?!?! 

Nene: I didn't think you'd believe me since you didn't believe in the paranormal. 

Nene holds my hand, squeezing it. Which told me she was scared. 

Hanako: Nene didn't know how to break it to you, and before...an occurance...she wanted to have it writing before she died. 

Their faces went sorrowful. 

Hanako: Nene has been destined to become the 8th wonder. But that's not all. 

I look at her and she gave me the green light. I look at them and sigh

Hanako: I can understand any frustration, confusion, and hurt. But please don't take it out on Nene. I don't want your relationship with her severed. And I might has well spit it out....this may be your last tine to see your granddaughter. 

Mr. & Mrs. Yashiro: OUR WHAT

Nene gave me a loving look to say yes. So I gently have my cloaked disappear, revealing Hana. 

Nene: mom, dad, this is your granddaughter, Hanako Mitsuki Yugi. Hana for short. 

Her parents were in shock. 

Mrs. Yashiro: SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE HER?!?! 

Nene: I had her a month and a half ago. Under the supermoon at midnight. Amane and I thought we could never get pregnant. But here we are with our little miracle. She's the first human apparition in decades. I'm gonna pass next month, but I thought it'd be unfair you never got to meet your grandchild.

Time goes by and we finish explaining and putting understanding. Nene got advice from her mom of how to care for Hana. While I actually ended getting along with her dad surprisingly. Then I hear Hana cry and I race for her. I thought another apparition was harming her. Nope, just hungry. I carry her downstairs to her mom. 

Nene: Hungry?

Hanako: yep

Nene: anything else

Hanako: nope, diaper is clean and gave her belly rubs, and her pacifier. Not even guppy worked. 

Nene: Yea she's probably hungry, I know I packed milk earlier. 

Hanako: You wanna pump fresh so you don't get to full

Nene: Yea I think that be better. Although I'll feed her direct then pump out what's left. 

I hand her the breast pump and 2 bottles.

Nene: Thanks love

Hanako: no problem my siren. Do you want any help?

Nene: Nah, I got it. Thanks though

I sat back down as Nene's father was dumbfounded. 

Hanako: yes..sir....

Mr.Yashiro: Just a shocker that you both handled that so well. 

Hanako: I've gotten used to it. During her pregnancy even I had to sneak her out of class so she could pump. She got full every 7 hours. 

Mr. Yashiro: Well I'm proud you both at least are responsible. 

I smile at him

*time skip

I stayed the night with Nene at her house. Then in the morning I got to know her parents better and they got to know me. And they spent time with Hana and looked overjoyed with her. 

Alas I had to leave and return to campus before my time ran out. I was warned if I wasn't on campus before time ran out, I would disappear. And I wanted to be with my wife for as long as possible

I return and wave goodbye to Nene. She said she'd come by with Hana to stay awhile so I'd get to have her and Hana around and not be too lonely. 

Soon she came and we slept in my boundary with Hana in her crib. We all slept peacefully. 

All went well a week after. Until the scent smoke and smoke itself filled the building one afternoon.......

Author- well gn for now 

And thank you so much DaikonOtaku for your support