there she goes

Hanako pov: 

I had told and agreed to watch over Hana today while Nene attended class. Since I was free today I was more than happy to watch over my little girl. She was bubbly at first. But then she got fussy. I tried to calm her down, but the attempts ended up futile. I had ran out of the bottle of breast milk Nene had pumped. She only had time to pump one, and I even told her it would last....welp I was wrong. This was also my kid. Meaning we could EAT. I lay her down in her crib in the secret room. And go towards the mini fridge to see if we had extra breast milk. And there wasn't. I turn back to the crib and I felt my heart drop.
.
.
.

Hana was gone. 

How could she have left???The door was closed! 
I ran to Tsuchigomori. I busted the door open. I was in my wonder form, and somehow allowed the students to see me. I heard some gasps, but I paid no mind. I was too worried about my little girl. 

Tsuchigomori: You better have a good excuse for barging in like th-

Hanako: HANA IS MISSING!!! I TURNED AWAY FOR 10 SECONDS AND SHE POOF! GONE!

His face morphed into a thoughtful expression. 

Tsuchigomori: I think might've gotten her powers and teleported. If that's the case. She may have gotten your powers. Do you even have the slightest idea where she might've teleported to. 

Hanako: Well we were in the room and I checked the mini fridge for extra milk. And there wasn't any. So maybe....She would've gone to the source

Tsuchigomori: Bingo, So check with Nene. 

Hanako: Thanks, and sorry for interrupting sensei. 

Nene pov: 

It was the middle of class. I was just taking notes, but then. I heard a giggle from above. And that wasn't my usual floating visitor's giggle. A yell was heard and everyone turned towards above my head. I look up...
.
.
.
IT WAS HANA????!!!!

I grab her down into my arms. She paws at my left breast. And I realize she ran out of milk. But how was she floating and get here?! Wait...she was at the age for powers already. Maybe she got Hanako's. That would explain the haku-johdai around her. I just have to keep calm. I can't panic right now. The class is freak out. More isn't gonna help. 

Aoi: Nene isn't that?

Nene: yep, looks like someone ran out of her food already.

I hear running outside the hallways and knew who it was. 

Hanako: NENE IS HANA WITH Y-

Hanako: oh thank god....

I couldn't help but giggle. I don't know why, but the thought of him running like a mad man around the school. Looking for little Hana, amuses me. 

Nene: I'm guessing you ran out of milk for her. 

Hanako: sorry

Sensei: Yashiro what is going on

Nene: Sorry sensei, my little girl seems hungry

Sensei: your?

Nene: I'll feed her then I'll explain. 

Hanako takes us to the secret room, and I feed Hana. She lightly sucks on my left breast, while my right is pumping another bottle. 

Nene: Looks like she got your powers

Hanako: seems so. I ran like a mad man trying to find her.

Nene: I could tell

Hanako: sorry I bothered you during class

Nene: Amane don't worry. She just needed to be fed. 

Hanako: I didn't expect her to get her powers so soon. And mine on top of that. But looks like our haku-johdai get along

The Haku-johdai in question were playing with each other. White and mismatched pink and yellow swirling each other. Hana's were smaller than Amane's, but they shrunk themselves smaller. In order to not accidentally injure the new ones. Hana giggled at the four of them. And her Haku-johdai reflected her cheerfulness. 

From what I've learned and seen from Hanako's. His haku-johdai reflect his emotions and power. Meaning it could be the same for Hana. She's not too strong right now. Doesn't mean she won't be stronger in the future. 

I tickle her little tummy and she giggles. Her Haku-johdai jiggle. So it is the same. 

Amane controlled his Haku-Johdai tp play with the younger. And Hana tried to do the same. It warmed my heart seeing them use their tsueroshiros to play and bond with each other. She was more and more like her dad. 

I hand Hana back to Amane. And he spins her around in his arms. I head back to class with the both of them behind me. 

Nene: Sorry Sensei, she got hungry

Sensei: Yashiro, who's child is that? And why did specifically you have to feed it. 

Nene: Guess there's no hiding anymore. 

Hanako appears to them and hands Hana to me. 

Nene: This little one was the reason I collapse a while ago as well as feeling sick and all that. I had a high risk apparitional pregnancy. And this little one in my arms. Is my baby girl. Hanako Mistuki Yugi. Hana for short. She's the daughter of Lord 7 Hanako-san of the Toilets and me Bride of the 7th/The little siren. 

Sheila: You were pregnant?!?!

Nene: yes...it was thought impossible for ghost to have kids...much less a half-apparition human and ghost apparition. 

Sensei: if you don't mind me asking...how old is Hana

Nene: She's now 2 months.....

Hanako hugged me from behind...

Sensei: Next time make sure there's enough for her before school. 

Nene: yes sir, my apologies....but I don't think you'll have to worry about that any more....

Sensei: What do you mean

Nene: don't worry about it

The bell rung and everyone went home...except me. 

Hanako watched over Hana, while I spent a few of a last few hours with my parents...then they left with me and entered the school with me. Tsuchigomori, Yako, Hanako, and all the school wonders were there. 

Hanako hugged and kissed me...both of us crying along with my parents. 

Tonight was the night.....was my last night as a human...before I become a full apparition. The last time I see my parents. And when the moon was at it's highest point. The clockkeepers tower chimed.

As I took my last breath.....