Chapter 1: Delilah Gellar

Delilah Gellar, or Del to her close friends (particularly her best friend, Bowen Chang), is one of the most popular kids in school. She's beautiful, has a killer figure, gorgeous black hair, charming, has a sarcastic wit, and isn't overly mean to those who aren't part of her social circle. Her family is well off, she's been dating star athlete Chaz Freeman since freshman year, and she even gets decent grades. Mostly decent... mostly...

She's always had difficulty in English class, and nearly halfway into junior year discovers she's straight up failing. One Saturday afternoon, her parents decided to tell they hired a tutor. She wasn't happy about this.

"A tutor!?" Delilah exclaimed. "Are you fucking kidding me!? I don't have time for that shit!" She also has a bit of a fowl mouth...
"Listen, honey," her mother, Liza, began. "Your father and I are just concerned. We know you're smart, you do well in so many of your other classes. But, clearly English has been giving you a bit of trouble because of your..."
"Don't!" Delilah cut her off. "I don't wanna talk about that right now!"
     "Ok, ok," Liza replied calmly. "We just want to make sure you're able to graduate.

     Delilah breathed in and out slowly to calm her nerves, something she did frequently. She understood her parents meant well, but she also knew people at school finding out she had a tutor could be social suicide. She worked too hard to maintain her image.
     "So, does this tutor like attend college or something?" she asked.
     "He actually goes to your school," her dad, Joel, answered.
      "Someone from my school!?" she exclaimed, her blue eyes going wide. "You can't do this! That's so embarrassing!"
"We thought this would be for the best," said Liza. "That way you can communicate at school too."
"That's the last fucking thing I need!" Delilah exclaimed. "Some brainiac being all buddy buddy with me in the halls!"

"Oh my god! I can't fucking believe this shit is happening to me!" Delilah thought. "The only person in school who wouldn't laugh their ass off at me is Bowan! Well, ok, he'd laugh, but only in the way best friends laugh at each other. Even Chaz would be a giant asshole about it, even if I make way better grades than his jock ass! Shit! Shitty shit! How long have my parents been looking at me? How long have I been thinking? Fuck it! I might as well go through with this! Can't be all bad I guess..."

Delilah took some more deep breaths and opened her eyes, her parents staring at her lovingly. She gave them credit, they were incredibly patient with her, even when she'd start cursing like a sailor. She never got in major trouble, hell she didn't even drink much at parties and rarely broke curfew. She'd seen what happened to other popular girls and didn't want that happening to her.

     "Ok," she sighed. "When do I meet this tutor?"
     "He said he'd be over sometime within the hour," Liza explained.
     "Great," Delilah groaned. "There go my plans for the day."
     "The session will only go on for a few hours," said Liza. "That gives you plenty of time to spend with Bowen or Chaz."
     "Then I will go get ready," Delilah declared, standing up and walking towards her room.
    "Ready how?" Liza asked. "You don't know what he has planned."
     "I meant change my clothes, mom," Delilah scoffed. "God, I am not being tutored while wearing sleep pants and a hoodie!"

____

     Up in her room, Delilah was picking out clothes, while also doing FaceTime with her best friend, Bowen Chang. They'd known each other since grade school, always hanging out. Bowen kept his hair neatly short, wearing a variety of glasses on a daily basis.

     "OM-Fucking-G!" Bowen exclaimed. "Your parents seriously hired someone from our school to tutor you?"
     "Unfortunately, yes," Delilah groaned, looking through different tops and bottoms.
     "Any idea who it is?" He asked.
     "None," she sighed, settling on pink, short sleeved, loose fitting top and a black yoga pants. "I assume it's someone who's good at English."
     "How are you failing English, Del?" he asked rhetorically sigh a chuckle. "It's the language you speak!"
     "Jesus, Bowen," she rolled her eyes. "That joke is older than your NaiNai!"
     "Bitch, it's a classic," he proclaimed. "Just like my NaiNai!"
     "Hardy har," she chuckled, rolling her eyes. "I gotta finish getting ready. The brainiac will probably be here soon. I'll give you details later. Love ya, Bow!"
     "Love ya too, Del!" he exclaimed, giving a muah motion as they hung up.

     Delilah tied her hair back and applied a touch of pink lipgloss. She then gave herself a once over in the full length mirror. She had an exceptional figure and knew it. She stood 5ft 8in (not a bad height for a girl), had round hips, a plump ass, and a nice pair of perky D cups.
     "Damn, Del! Even in casual wear you kill it," she whistled to herself. "Hope the nerd boy doesn't cream his pants when he sees me."

     She then heard the doorbell ring.
     "Ok, let's get this shit over with," she said quietly to herself.
     She walked down there stairs, where her mom was getting ready to open the front door. Her dad had left to run errands, but her mom wanted to stay behind to greet the tutor.
     "You look really nice, honey," Liza said with a warm smile.
     "Thanks," Delilah smiled.
     They opened the door to meet the tutor, and Delilah's expression turned to absolute shock.

     "No. Fucking. Way!" she screamed.

____
NOTES: So that's chapter 1! I hope y'all liked reading it! I certainly enjoyed writing it! I'll do my best to get new chapters out ASAP!

NaiNai - popular term for a Chinese grandma.
Bowen Chang is inspired by SNL cast member Bowen Yang, even his general appearance. Not exceptionally creative, but I think he's awesome!

Thanks for reading! ^__^