Truck-kun damn YOUU

FANTASTIC COVER MADE BY: @strawbearryy_

《YOUR Pov》

Perhaps in another life, I would have been the main character, for now, I see myself as a female character's best friend, who is known for being strong and cold-hearted to anyone except the main character, that's how I saw her anyway.

That's how I saw Asami Sora, she's the female character, the female lead. While I was her strong friend that was supposed to protect her...her dark brown hair, her curls waved and glistened, as well as her bright green eyes, which I adored so much. She would always look at me with admiration, while others looked t me with disgust and hate.

I always loved the tint of her Carmel skin, it looked so smooth and soft, Whenever I do get the chance, I ask her to hold my hand, because of the softness and delicate feeling of her own.

I fought....a lot, and by a lot well I mean mostly every day, since I was friends with Asami I noticed rather quickly how she got into trouble, mostly with other females hating her for hanging out with Fusako Iekami, he was well, the male lead in my eyes.

I think I'm so obsessed with this idea of them being the main character is because they always resemble them, or maybe it's just because I'm a novel and otome game fanatic in my free time, I adore the drama and the sheer idea of it.

However let's get back to the present, I slowly wipe the blood off of my nose while looking down at the girl I just punched right in the nose.

My hands were covered in her blood as I looked down at her shaking form with a smirk, she really didn't get it did she? How many times, how many words much I spill to let her know to stop bothering and bullying my friend? Both phisycal and mentally, she was the villainess in my eyes, and I hated villainesses, especially the rotten ones, I could really get to love a good villainess, much she---she wasn't loveable.

"You---YOU BITCH! I hope you fucking die, do you know how influential my family is?!??! I could---I COULD DESTROY YOU!" She screeched under me, as I tilted my head at her, before slightly backing up, "And I asked when??" I let out a sigh while speaking to her coldly, "Just stay the fuck away from Asami and you wouldn't get hurt by me all the time!" I told her as if, she could have stopped harassing my friend in the first place, couldn't you see you poor wretched villainess woman, the male lead doesn't want to be with you---!!

My heart clenched in pain, at the thought. Was I feeling sympathy for the villainess?-- The way she wanted the male lead, so much that she was willing to go insane or crazy, risking her own well-being for the one she loved.

My breath quickened, as I stared down in sorrow at the villainess...It isn't my place...to decide such things, I can't just sit here and expect things to go the way I want to, she is a relentless woman and I know she won't stop because I know firsthand that she loves Fusako.

but at the same time, I can't risk Asami's relationship with him, the villainess can't have the male lead, no matter how many hardships she has to go through, she will always be known as the bad one- and me...I'll be known as the heroine's friend, the one that can easily get thrown away like trash if I make the wrong step around the male lead.

My heart, soared in pain, I hated it, so much, not being able to do much with my situation, I hated feeling like an Extra, I hated having to hurt the villainess because of my friendship with the heroine, and sometimes, I just feel compelled to risk my life for Asami, and in truth, I knew I didn't want to be her friend, I didn't want to be some extra being used by anyone...

I turned towards Asami, to see her looking at me in approval of my actions like I was some type of little dog she was praising----I couldn't! no--No!

My feet, took hold of my body, surprising Asami, and her little male lead, as I ran...oh gods I ran Far away.

I kept running, and running until I was no longer on the ground of the school, I was on the side of the empty street, looking around as my head, was racing. I didn't want to be an extra! I don't want to be the heroine's friend! I don't want to hurt the villainess! I don't want to look at the male lead's stupid and handsome face every day!

I stopped breathing for a second, and then remembered to take in a sharp breath, as I look towards the truck coming this way...For some odd reason it seemed menacing in a way- The ways its front lights flashed into my face, the way it frightened me- My heart---OH god this sounds like the start of reincarnation novel---

I tried to run out of the way because the Truck legit was heading straight towards me! Before I could make any further movements, the truck rammed into my body.

《No One's Pov》

Y/n was still alive momentarily, she was bleeding and heavily at that, her life, and the novels she read were flashing right before her eyes, as she splattered blood out of her mouth.

"I--II---Dooon'tt--Wannaa--d-die--" Gargling on her own blood, as she cried her last tears, her eyes began to dull, and her body stopped its squirming.

《Time skip》

Y/n's eyes slowly tilted open, and her eyes shined as they stared at everything...Where was she? Y/n didn't recognize the room she was in, it was beautiful and lavish, oh and the balcony was breathtaking, she had a clear view of the sea, it was enchanting.

"Hello?" Her soft voice whimpered out....when was her voice so delicate and soft like an angel? Y/n's small hands made their way over to her throat.

Gasping as she stared into the bedside mirror, her lush locks of blonde bounced---who was that in the mirror?! The person staring at her was like a goddess. What was the most exquisite was her golden eyes...Golden like treasure.

Y/n wobbled off the bed, her legs threatening to give out, as the wind blew in her direction, Y/n's stifle movements made their way over to the full body mirror. Her breaths were harsh and taking in the fresh breeze of clean air.

Looking down she noticed her hands, they were a creamy milky white, much different from her own rough ones and S/c dull.

"Who are you?" Y/n cried out, wondering why she felt so strange speaking in this voice. "MY LADY!" a voice screamed while entering, "Oh my gods! You are awake! A MIRACLE A MIRACLE, I MUST INFORM THE HEAD PRIEST I MUST! HIS MIRACLE WORKED! YOU HAVE AWOKEN!" The servant screamed in joy, tears littering the side of her coal-like eyes.

Y/n gulped down on her saliva harshly, as she fell back onto the floor, looking in dismay....She truly was reborn...

A/n: For all the new readers, Y/n's change is temporary...Y/n gets her body back in the chapter: The Battle pt2