The Battle

《No One's Pov》

Zuzotl extended his hand for Y/n to accept, eyeing her with interest. Y/n's fingers shook slightly as she stared at the god who had given her night terrors.

Taking his hand in hers, she felt more relaxed....protected. Y/n was startled in astonishment when the Saintess store materialized in front of her eyes. "Was there a notification?" Y/n asked out loud before clicking on it.

DING! !!!Zuzotl God of Jealousy and Greed!!! Has recommended you buy his new outfit!!

Priestess outfit MATCHING! War outfit of f Jealousy and Greed!

Created by : Zuzotl God of Jealousy and Greed

Description: Want to look fierce and powerful on the battlefield? Fear not, Zuzotl wants to show off his overbearing powerful skills with this outfit! Not only will you be protected, you will also be able to look strong upon the battlefield as the outfit gives the effect of utter calmness.

Enchantments: Fierce beauty x13, High level Protection, Bloody stain resistance,, Dirt Resistance High healing[To the person wearing the outfit], Calmness 20x[Max]. Mana boost x20[max]

Costs: 1 million coins

[The picture was edited by me, because the boots and gloves weren't black, but this weird purple color that I disliked

[The picture was edited by me, because the boots and gloves weren't black, but this weird purple color that I disliked...]

Zuzotl's Outfit

Y/n cried at the price, then recalled she had roughly 10 million coins from the last time she opened the shop and prayed to Cikdar, the deity of luck and wealth

She didn't anticipate her former armor, given to her by the church, to dissolve and the armor to wrap around her body, this was a new experience....

Y/n felt a surge of energy rush through her, as if her mana had been boosted by the amour.