Chapter 3: Arc 2| Your Kingdom

《No One's Pov》

The throne room, did not at all look like it once was in the Otome game, this time, the throne room was obviously constructed with extreme detail and precision. Not to mention the throne which Y/n had sat on, it was uncomfortably hard, no not at all, it was as soft as a bed, with luxurious soft cushions, that neatly made her feel relaxed, but at the same time, she still kept up her high posture, as she was currently in a meeting.

"Y-Your grace...I was thinking...that perhaps with the money left over...from the...deceased nobles we could perhaps set it to good use." A gentle voice softly spoke out, Y/n's eyes torn away from the interior of the throne room and onto the delicately beautiful lady, in the otome game, this lady was a minor character popping in here and there, she was well known as a widowed duchess who used a lot of her savings to the orphanages.

At the fact that Y/n looked interested the Duchess continued with a bit more confidence in her voice, "Perhaps it could go to the lower part of the kingdom..where the much less fortunate reside.." She uttered, Y/n paused, her breathe hunting the more she looked at the Duchess the more she resembled someone....someone she couldn't place her finger on--

"Thank You, Duchess Anastasia...I think that your suggestion will indeed be put to good use." Y/n gave a graceful smile, obviously even though she was put back into her normal body, she couldn't outright go and act like she had no manners and etiquette, that she was once not used to using, as she was typically a carefree type of person. Duchess Anatasia lowered her head in graduate with a smile on her face, her hands were placed carefully in her lap.

Y/n took in a deep breath plastering a fake smile on her face while looking at the other Nobles, the other Noble women looked at Anatasia with a slightly jealous look, but this jealousy had gained them the courage to also voice their ideas for the Kingdom, "I'd have to disagree, perhaps those lowly commoners could be put to good use! Like, cleaning the dirt, from our shoes--!! Oh--oh--Or perhaps clean the soil from our privy chambers!" The woman howled in laughter, opening her fan to disclose her laughing face.

The other noble women suddenly stiffened like boards, same with the noble men, everyone awaiting the reaction of the ruler. Y/n's smile stayed on, as she spoke lowly, "How...foul, I would hate for anything like demoting your rank...however your family line has served loyal to the crown for many years...I would hate for all of that to go to waste, by your feeble words...Punishment is in order..." Y/n paused, looking at the other nobles carefully.

"Does anyone else agree?" Y/n smiled kindly at everyone, nodding, "I definitely agree, speaking lowly about another class is frowned upon: If you have the manners and self-awareness one would need." A man spoke, others voicing up their agreements as well.

Y/n gave a thoughtful expression, before ordering out the punishment, "Since you see them as so low, I think it would be fit, for you to spend your coin on helping the lower common areas, and I expect you to be present doing so, maybe even help clean---what was it again?--Oh yes, cleaning the dirt from their shoes...And helping them empty out their privy chambers." Y/n gave a gentle laugh, watching the woman's smile fall, replaced with one of shock and utter horror.

The Privy chambers of commoners weren't like nobles, while nobles had their own personal, Commoners all shared multiple.

 "Even though it is normal to belittle commoners, it is not wise to do so, they work, and unlike all of you, they aren't born into wealth, without them working none of you would have money." Y/n sighed, as she closed her eyes for a moment, before regaining her composure quickly.

Y/n had nearly fallen off the throne after seeing Cinlotl god of destiny enters. "Oh--heavens!" One of the noblemen cried out, his body suddenly giving out under the chair beneath him, as the overwhelming mana pushed him straight into the floor, along with the others.

"The Queen of the newly transformed kingdom--The saintess of the great world, has had enough meetings for today. You are excused." He spoke lowly, his voice is cold as could be while speaking to the others, his eyes glazed over them like an icy bullet.

Once the mana pressure was released off of them, they made no sudden movements to even stay still, they scurried off.

"I had someone draw a bath for you my sweet, I shall lead the way." His eyes scrunched up happily, his tone calmer down in a soothing manner.

《Time skip》

Arelis the Heroine of the Otome game, was slowly tilting her gaze to the other women, who held extreme beauty *In her eyes* but could never amount to the overwhelming, transcending beauty emanating from her. Her bubble gum pink hair flowed gently on her body, and her plump pink lips upturned into a frown, all she could think about was her husband.

She didn't want to be in this lavish place, no...not at all, she wanted to be home in the strong arms of her common husband's strong farmer arms! Instead, she had to entertain some snobby prince, who she dreaded meeting.

"What...family are you from?" A wealthy-looking noblewoman asked, looking up and down at Arelis's cheap outfit. "You wouldn't know it...I'm from a common house." Arelis's gentle voice rang out, and a small smile lay on her face. Women gasped in horror, others nearly fainting.

"I see." The voice became more snooty and held disgust as the woman let out a haughty laugh while turning away

A guard in heavy armor, made his way down the stairs of the castle, "Ladies! I introduce you to the crown prince of the kingdom! Okura Crystalized Snow." The guard announced, as the prince came down in his most expensive and flashing clothes, a sword strapped to his waist, as he held a sinister grin on his face.

Okura's eyes roamed around the women until they reached Arelis, who was only thinking about her dear husband because she was a loyal woman, interested in her smoking hot farmer hubby.