The Battle pt2

《No One's Pov》

Ayato let out a worried groan, The palm tightening over his head with each second, "PLEASE—DON'T HURT HIM!" Yuna screamed In her demonic form, with rows of teeth sharpening by the second."Y-Y-Una—" Ayato mumbled, falling out of consciousness. "Please consider this! If you assassinate the crown prince, there will be a riot!" One of the male leads sobbed out before Honoka landed on him and silenced him.

Honoka stretched her muscles and carried the genuine heroine in a bridle manner before allowing her to walk on the ground by herself.

Honoka then knelt and looked up at the deity Zuzotl. "YOU-" Yuna finally recognized Honoka's characteristics and face. Yuna clenched her teeth and jumped on Honoka, yelling at her.

"YOU DESTROYED EVERYTHING!! EVERYTHING! I WAS ON MY WAY TO BECOMING A QUEEN! I WAS GOING TO FREE MY SISTERS, BUT YOU! -AHGH—-" Honoka emerged from beneath Yuna, seized the demon's neck, and stared at her cruelly.

Yuna squirmed in misery, her palm tightly grasping her neck as she clawed at Honoka's hand, the scratching causing Honoka to bleed, yet she never let go.

"I've waited so long to see your crying figure as I take everything from you, just as you did to me." Honoka's calm and kind voice sends shivers down everyone's spine, and Zuzotl smiled as he gradually dropped Ayato to the ground, Ayato was gasping for oxygen and touching his head in fear.

Zuzotl moved slowly to Elvira's figure, Y/n staring at him as he thrust his palm right through her chest, feeling no pain at all.

Zuzotl's hand slowly out, as if he was tearing something from her body—- A lady—a woman that resembled Elvira—was ripped from Y/n's body—

Y/n began to breathe gently and gazed down at her skin, which was gradually transforming into a soft and smooth S/c.

The villainess, Elvira, gazed around...up at Y/n. "Hello...." Elvira's voice came out softly, with a chill to it. "Hello?" Y/n's own voice inquired, and it was her voice! HER VOICE-

Even if it was her voice in her native world, it sounded somewhat different, more magnificent and seductive, and it honestly felt strange.

"Thank you for giving me this chance," Elvira said, bowing her head. Elvira spoke slowly, her bare body glistening in the sunlight. Elvira stared down at Ayato, then lifted him up and forced his eyes on Yuna.

Yuna's neck was freed, but Honoka's hands moved to her eyes, slowly sinking her thumbs into them.Y/n instantly leaned on Zuzotl for support, puzzled as to why her body felt weak—-HER body. She glanced at Elvira, the real Elvira, and Ayato watched as Yuna's eyes drew back into her skull.

The three other alive male protagonists attempted to halt what was occurring, but a black rope placed around each of their necks compelled them to watch as well.

Zuzotl shifted his gaze to the newcomer, still clutching the stinking male leads. It was the God of the Underworld, Evarus.